31. With my life.

I want to dedicate this chap to MeghnaSharma2 who made a deal with me but Meghna it maybe or may not be right I'm telling you. Enjoy.

Elisa's P.O.V

"Elisa, please for God's sake stop crying." Alec said for the 100th time but nothing could stop the tears that were escaping my tears and wetting his tux.

How can someone betray this way?

This was even worse case than my brother.

Alec was running his hands trough my back, trying to soothe me.

I pushed myself away from his chest and looked in his eyes through my blurry ones.

Alec palmed my cheek with his hand and looked at me with pained expression.

"Tell me littleone, what is it? I swear I will help you in every way possible, just stop crying." He said, wiping the tears as more made their way.

He will never believe me.

He will never believe if I tell him who wants to kill us.

"A-Alec..." I said trough hoarse voice and tried clear my throat.

"Yes, littleone. Tell me." He said and kissed my forehead.

"P-Please take me back to h-home." I said and tried to control my tears to no avail.

"I can't take you back Elisa--"

"I w-want to go back to castle. Please." I said crying more.

"Shh..sh... I thought you wanted to go back to Kate. Yes, of course we'll go back." He said and picked me up in his arms.

He secured me in his car as I played the events of that night back in my mind.

Flashback.

I felt someone picking me up and these hands were cold and not warm like Alec's.

I tried to scream but a hooded person covered my mouth as I trashed around.

The person went to the window with me in those arms.

No! He/she was going to jump from the window.

I kicked and bit that person's palm. The hooded person hissed and slapped me so hard across my cheek that black spots covered my vision and I fell in those arms.
*

"Bitch." The voice came as though coming from underwater

The smell of soil indicated that I was no longer in Alec's room but in the arms of some person.

I kept quiet and tried to slow down my thumping heart.

"No use of pretending Jewel." A man's voice said.

For some reason this voice was sounding so familiar yet not familiar enough to click the image of that man in my mind.

"W-Where are you taking me?" I asked shuttering.

There was no use of trashing around and I can't even use my powers because that man has tied my wrists.

"To the gates of hell." He said.

"What do mean?" I asked. I was so scared.

I can't even call out to Alec with my special scream because this man can make me pass out again and I won't be able to defend myself.