13. Never gonna hate you

Elisa's P.O.V

Without thinking about consequences, I went towards the girl.

I was filled with rage. How could Alec do this? After giving me his mother's ring, the kiss and everything, I thought he's different, just filled with hurt but look at him now. He's a fucking bloodsucking monster!

Powers surged in my hands without even calling for them. If I had to use my powers to save that girl then I will.

I reached and pulled the crying girl behind me as I saw blood trickling down her small hand.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS ALEC?" I wanted to curse him but the girl was there and I don't think it's appropriate to curse him now. Maybe later. Yes, definitely later.

His eyes turned red as he stood up and glared down at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked in a deadly calm voice.

Shivers raked down my spine but I refused to let it show. No, come on Elisa! For once in your life, be strong, at least for the girl.

The powers in my hands was begging me to let go but I can't. Not until it's absolutely necessary.

"Don't act as if you don't know. I know you were trying to drain her, you bloodsucking lochness monster!" I yelled at him. Shit I cursed . Bit it was a mild one, I guess.

Wrong move.

He was already angry but now he was literally turning into a monster, yet he seemed to hold back for a reason.

The girl behind my back stopped crying and clutched my dress in her small hands.

" Is it true, Aldelfós?" (Brother) I heard the tiny whisper behind me.

I glanced down at the sweet girl who reached till my waist. She had sapphire eyes with platinum blond hair straight hair reaching till her knees and smooth olive skin.

She was so small and so beautiful and this asshole was gonna take her life!

I took her chin in my hand and stare down in her sparkling blue orbs," Don't worry sweetheart, I'll protect you. I won't let anything happen to you." I reassured her with a smile.

She looked up at me and gave the most amazing smile to me, " I know you would."
She said confidently.

Aww! She's --

I saw a hand reaching for the girl from the corner of my eye.

I snapped my head back at Alec and grabbed his hand.

"Don't you dare touch her." I sneered.

He just looked at me as if I have popped another head.

I took the advantage of his reaction and quickly turned around and crouched  down in front of the girl.

" Why don't you go to your room sweetie?  I will heal your wounds later." I smiled at the girl as she nodded her head and went running down the hall.

I stood up to face my fate. At least I saved the girl.

I sighed and turned around but before I could say a word I was lifted from the ground and then in less than a second I was in his room again.

The door locked automatically and I widened my eyes. Shit! He knows telekinesis.

But I didn't have much time to register that as I was pushed aganist the wall (again!) So forcefully that all my old scars on my back started aching again.

I groaned as I felt tears pool in my eyes and started streaming down my cheeks.

"HOW DARE YOU? How dare you say those things in front of her. I will fucking kill you for this. How dare you turn her aganist me." He yelled so hard that my ears started ringing.