43. Beautifully Tainted.

Hey guys, I'm finally a free bird. Not wasting any time, here's your chapter. Love you and thank you for waiting this long. Enjoy.

Elisa's P.O.V

The sunlight filtered through the window, I buried my head even deeper in the pillow or is  it?.....

After too much painstaking thoughts of giving up my sleep, I opened my one eye and looked around.

Yup. Definitely not a pillow.

I opened my other eyes as well and removed my head from Alec's neck and glanced around, confused for few seconds until I remembered the events that  took place last night.

Blood rushed to my cheeks as if it was on fire, as I recalled each and every detail occured in that shower we shared.

I looked back at Alec to find him sleeping...... peacefully? And snoring a little.

But them my eyes went on his bare chest and I looked back at mine to find that I did not have a single piece of cloth on me except for the white sheets covering me up till chest. Oh my! Never in my life have I been in this much love with sheets.

Carefully, so as to not wake Alec up, I removed his hand slowly from my waist and sat up on the bed.

"I wish I could see the front view." A sleepy voice said and I immediately looked back to find a smirking Alec staring at my back.

So much for being careful.

"Close your eyes, Alec." I said while trying very hard not to blush again.

"Why? It's not like I haven't seen each and every inch of your....." I threw my pillow on his face and he began laughing loudly.

"Close your eyes right now Mister Alec Kincaid." I said with stern voice.

"Nope." He said removing the pillow.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yup." He said, popping the P.

"As you wish." I said and got out bed quickly while covering myself up with the white sheet.

"Oh come on!" Alec exclaimed from behind and I laughed out loud.

I did not dare look back because.......

(A/N Carry on with your thoughts perverts)

I immediately rushed in the bathroom and locked the door to which I heard his booming sound of laughter again.

Someone's laughing way too much today.

I stretched to relax my muscles and hissed when I felt the pain in my lower part.

Oh no! I'm sore.

Now how am I supposed to pee?

That's when my bladder yelled at me for emptying the contents and I rushed to finish my business.

I took a long, hot, comforting shower to relax my mucles yet the image of what happened yesterday stayed in my mind as if a photograph stuck on my forehead.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and came out of shower. And that's when I realised....

I forgot to bring my clothes inside.

Numerous amount of curses went through my head.

I wrapped my fluffy black towel around me and peeked my head outside to see if Alec was still there.

Aha!

Luck is on my side today.

I immediately went inside closet and took out a simple navy blue spaghetti top and black jeans along with my undergarments.