79. Avenge.

Elisa's P.O.V

"Alec?" I asked. I was still in daze after what I heard.

Gilfred's mate killed Alec's mother?

Oh God! How much more complicated is it going to become?

He didn't say anything, just started walking towards the now broken doors.

I ran forward and stood infront of him, my hands on his chest as I stopped him from going after that bastard.

"No no! You can't just go after him. You've to remember that he is powerful Alec, he had 12 nails stabbed in his heart yet he ran away. We need to find Adam's mate first, make her stop giving him powers and then attack him." I said, trying to make him understand.

He was in rage, his eyes were still silver as his chest heaved under my hands. He was letting his anger take over his grief.

"Alec you need to calm down. Look at me! Look at me!" I said taking his face in my hands.

He refused to meet my eyes. His anger was taking over my body, I could feel his sadness and rage and his powers all in mixture along my body and it was too much. He was way too much powerful for me and his powers and emotions were hitting me like bricks.

"Alec you need to control it. Please Alec, we'll avenge her but you need to calm down." I said as black spots swan in the corner of my eyes.

No! I need to be strong.

I felt the warm liquid running from nose, "Alec, please calm down." I whispered.

His gaze suddenly snapped on my face as I felt his powers slipping from my body. He took in deep breaths and his eyes turned stormy grey again.

"I'm so sorry Elisa. I forgot that you could feel it too--"

"It's okay Alec. I'm fine." I said as he wiped the blood off my face.

I glaced behind him and saw her body. Oh how I wanted to just close the door and weep in my room.

She was innocent, she was not even a part of this war but she got killed. This was not supposed to happen.

I ran up to my old room and brought down a white sheet.

I went to her and knelt down as silent tears fell from my eyes.

I'm so sorry Martha. We don't deserve your forgiveness but I hope that wherever you are, you find peace and happiness. I'm so sorry.

Just as I was covering her with the sheet, my gaze fell on her fisted hand.

What is that?

I tried to open her palm but it won't even budge. Oh God! She was...gone so long and we didn't even know.

I used my powers to pry open her hand and found a white crushed paper.

I looked behind me to see that Alec was staring out of a broken window. I immediately placed that paper in my pocket and then covered her completely.

"Elisa!" I turned around at that sound.

"Brother." I whispered as his frantic gaze landed on me.

I could see the worry in his blue eyes as I ran to him.

He crushed me to his chest, "You're safe. You're safe." He repeated to himself.

I missed him. I knew that he did terrible things to me but now he is the same brother that I used to run to when I was a small girl. The same one who protected me from any harm that crossed me.