61. Mine Forever.

Hey guys just wanted to say that if you want to point out my mistakes then plz do it politely. If you're being harsh then it hurts other people's feeling. Nobody is perfect. And I really start crying if someone is being harsh to me because I'm sensitive. So plz be polite 😢😢☺☺

Song: A thosand years by Matt McAndrew.

Here's your favourite person's POV.

Alec's P.O.V

Few days before the school started.

"Where is she?" William asked as I handed him a glass of Scottish Whiskey.

Its been months since I smelled that beautiful fragnance in the garden that disappeared mysteriously.

I couldn't find it and now my bedroom had lost it too.

How I wish I could find that scent once again. If I did then I would keep it with me because it was the most mind soothing smell I've ever inhaled.

Yet it seemed so familiar.

"Where is who?" I asked him sipping my red wine.

"Elisa... where is she?" What the f*ck is he talking about?

Elisa...

For some reason my dead heart suddenly jumped in my chest after hearing that name.

Do I know her?

"Who is Elisa?" That name rolled off my tongue making me wan to chant it again and again.

"Is this some sort of prank Alec? Where is your MATE ELISA?" He yelled the last two words making my eyes widen in surprise.

Wait what?

Mate?

"Don't rile me up William. You know I haven't found my mate yet... why are you referring this Elisa as my mate? I don't even know who she is." I said crushing the wine glass and taking deep breaths to calm myself.

"Are you out of your mind Alec? Elisa is your mate...... something's wrong here. Why are you not remembering her?" William yelled at me snapping my chord of patience.

"I DON'T HAVE A MATE.... yet." I said and grabbed his neck.

"Calm down Alec. Something's definitely wrong here. Let me check." He said calmly notching down my anger.

I let go of his neck.

Judging by William's looks, I came to a conclusion that this was not one of his blasted pranks he liked to pull out. In fact he looked as confused as me.

"Show me your eyes Alec. I think someone's is playing games with you." William said and came forward to check my eyes.

I let him inspect them for the first time in my lifetime and felt a different kind of restlessness in my mind.

Yup. Something's definitely wrong here.

"Oh my God! Alec you have been compelled. But who could compel you? There's not a single bona fide--"

That son of a motherf***ing b**ch.

"Jack." I hissed.

He is so dead now.

"What! You killed him Alec." William stated the obvious.

"He survived. But this time he won't. He must be the one who compelled me. Yes, that is the only thing possible." I said with clenched teeth.

I grabbed my hair in frustration and tried to remember her.

I don't even know how she looks.