88. Happy Stories

Elisa's P.O.V

I was waiting for him on the front porch. He said he will tell me what was going on for past 3 months. It's not like doubt him but I just want to know what's going on. Like when your friend circle is discussing something and you're left out of the conversation and you just want to know what the hell is going on. That is what's happening with me.

I just want to know.

After Gilfred died, it's like a new chapter of life started. Alec finally calmed down as he got revenge for his mother and Martha.

Not a single day passes by that I don't miss Martha and I can see that Alec is still sad but we're slowly moving on.

We do say that we move on, bad memories become foggy but the part of that fog still resides in our mind. I can never forget the image of Martha's head in that box, her decapitated body on the floor still comes forefront on my mind whenever I remember Martha.

I was scarred for life the moment I saw that box.

But Gilfred being dead doesn't mean that we don't have problems in our life.

For the moment my main problem was my mortality.

While I'm aging day by day, Alec remains frozen in his 21 years old body.

Whenever I ask him to turn me he straightaway declines to do so. He says that because I'm not a human, he doesn't know what will happen if he turns me.

But I haven't told him what I did.

I'm scared of his reaction when I tell him what I did the night after Gilfred died.

The noise of loud motor drew me away from my thoughts.

The moment I saw him, my lips turned into a smile.

He brought his bike today which was oh so surprisingly black in colour.

I climbed down the steps and stood in fron of him as he took off his helmet. Fuck, I can never pull out my helmet that way so hotly.

I clenched my thighs together and cleared my throat, "Honestly Alec, tell me why do vampires like the colour black? Why do you always wear black?"

"Well there was a time when I thought that black colour matches the shade of my soul but now I understand that I just merely love that colour." He said as he grazed his fingers across my cheeks.

"So I should probably get over my dream of seeing you in any other colour than black?" I asked as I moved closer. He shrugged his shoulders and asked me to hop on the bike.

I glanced at the bike, "It's so beautiful." I said as I traced my finger on the handle.

"I know right." Alec said.

"I want to drive it." I said as I tilted my head to look at him again.

"No."

"Why?" I frowned.

"It's dangerous." He stated out.

"But you'll be behind me to take care if anything happens." I said.

"Still no." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm the birthday girl, you can't deny my wishes today and besides I do know how to ride a bicycle, tell me how hard it can be?" I stated out and he sighed.

"Still a NO. Seriously littleone I love you and I don't want you getting hurt. Now hop on, we have a lot to do today. " He said and I grumped.

I'm so childish.