50. Numb

Seriously guys, triple update today and all because you come up with your puppy face comments that compel me to update. You guys have literally wrapped me around your fingers but what can I do? I love you all so much.

Alec's P.O.V

What the hell did I just did?

Why was I filled in so much of rage?

I pulled my hair, trying to calm myself down.

This rage wanted to hurt.

I punched the wall, broke my table, scattering the contents and papers across the room, I broke each and every window.

It was Elisa's fault, she shouldn't have riled me up so much. She shouldn't have pointed her finger at Master Gilfred, he would never do this to me. Never.

But even in this rage, I never expected to hurt her like.....like this.

I can't believe I did this to her.

Yes I wanted to punish her but not to such an extent.

There was a knock and the door opened to reveal Master Gilfred.

"What the hell did you do Alec? I can't believe you did this to your own mate. You need to apologise Alec, make things right with her. Anyways, I came here to inform you that I'm going to my village for a few days. Till then I expect you to make things right with her." He said and patted my shoulder then left.

Elisa is so wrong. Master Gilfred can never do this to me.

She is so wrong.

Elisa's P.O.V

Everything was hurting so bad. Especially my back.

I felt as if I was on fire and.... ice at the same time. I felt empty, drained.

Someone.... someone was spreading ice on my back and it felt so good that I moaned.

"Shhh..... don't move or else you will injure yourself more." A voice said.

A deep voice.

A voice that did the most unbelievable thing to me.

Alec.

My eyes snapped open.

I was on the bed on my stomach. I looked up to see stormy grey eyes staring at me in concern.

Eyes that I hate so much.

I immediately sat up and my hair glided across my back making me hiss in pain.

Alec moved closer to me as if to touch me and I jumped out of the bed.

"No littleone, don't strain yourself. I will... not touch you but please come back to the bed."

Who is littleone?

The one who was just a figment of imagination?

Or the one who Alec killed with his own hands?

I just stared at him as he took slow steps towards me.

This time I was not scared.

What more could he do?

He already did the worst by digging out my past.

"Look Elisa, I don't know what happened, trust me, I never wanted it to go this far I swear, I'm sorry. You don't know how sorry I am."

I just continued looking at him because I couldn't feel anything.

No anger, love or even...... hatred.