72. Eradicate.

So so sorry for late updates.

Alec's P.O.V

I ran through the forest with her in my arms, not breathing at all.

I was barely sane to do anything but I have to keep it together. All these mixed emotions of hurt, love and betrayal were tearing the walls of my mind trying to make me go insane. She is the only thing that's making me move forward.

I have to save her or else I will die. As simple as that.

I reached the address given to me and climbed the stairs of the building leaving behind a trail of her blood. It was rather a modern one but out in nowhere.

She had started bleeding from her nose and mouth as well making me go more crazy if possible. I wanted to rip my heart out for not reaching to her in time. I wanted to kill myself for ever entering in her life.

No no, concentrate! You need to save her. You need to save yourself and the key to save yourself is her beating heart.

My beast said and I calmed down relatively.

I still had my doubts on him.

I reached the penthouse and tried to come in from the open door.

But I couldn't.

"Invite me in you dumbass!" I shouted at her brother.

"I can't believe I'm letting a vampire come into my house. Come in bloodsucker!" He said and I wanted to capacitate him right there.

"Idiot you have to do it by taking my name along with it!" I yelled at him.

"For the love of God! Come in Alec Kincaid!" He shouted and I rushed upstairs to the room on my left.

I went in amd laid her down on the bed gently while trying to staunch her bloodflow.

"How long can you keep her alive?" I asked him as he entered the room.

"You need to come up with some sort plan and that also fast. My powers cannot keep her heart beating forever. Even though my powers are beyond your comphresnsion, they cannot heal her. We have only few hours left." He said seriously and my hope of saving her started to deter.

No! I can't lose hope.

"Let me think--"

Doorbell rang and we both went on hunter mode.

Did that Gil-f**king-fred follow me?

"Don't tell me that you gave my address to someone else." Her brother said and I shook my head.

I went downstairs and opened the door, ready to rip that bastard's heart out but I stopped myself.

"Where in the hell is she?" Caroline shouted as she came in with teary face and red eyes.

"I swear to God if something happened to her then I'll kill you--"

"How did you know where I was? Did someone follow you?" I asked her sternly.

"Never ask a witch how she knows where a person is located. Where is Elisa? Because when I went back I found a dead vampire inside and no sign--"

"Dead vampire?" I asked.

"Yes, Golden blond hair and pale blue eyes."  She said and I gasped.

No! Not him. It can't be Adam!

"Where is she? I have a bad feeling about this. Take me to her!" Caroline cried.

"She's not breathing but she is alive. Her heart is beating because John is channelling his powers into her. Caroline I need your help." I said desperately.