19. Missing

Alec's P.O.V

Listening to her past brought tears in my eyes, but I controlled them.

I don't know how she survived her brother's torture, she only told me a part of her torture and there's a whole story left to read.

When she glanced up in my eyes, there was so much pain, so much sadness that I wanted to take all of it and give her nothing but happiness.

One thing was sure: Her brother is gonna die a death so painful that even hell will pity him when I kill him.

I will torture him like he did with my littleone, but with 100 no 1000 times more  pain. I will torture him so much that every cell in his body will beg me for mercy.

I'll give him the taste of death, but everytime before he dies I'll bring him back to give him yet another taste. This will go on till years until I get bore of him and give him to the wolves in the woods.

I smirked. Oh! How my wolves will devour him from limb to limb, Bone to bone.

I glanced down at her to see that once again she has fallen asleep on me.

I like the way she's sleeping on me and she seems to like it too because not once did she say that she wanted to climb down  except for the first time when I caught her awake, even at that time she seemed reluctant to push away from me.

What--

There was a loud bang, almost like the front doors of the castle were broke down.

That's impossible, no one is strong enough to do that except for me and Master Gilfred.

I know Master Gilfred must be in his room.

Then what is this?

I looked at Elisa, to find that not even a bang so loud woke her up.

I almost felt like laughing. Almost.

Carefully, without waking her-- which I doubt she will-- I laid her back on the bed and pulled the sheets up to cover her up.

She did not even once stirred, I laid a kiss on her forehead and went out of the room closing the door behind me.

With vampire speed, I was downstairs within seconds to find that the noise was indeed from the front dooes being broken down.

What the fuck?

I wil--

"I see you're enjoying yourself in my castle." I heard a voice I had not heard for 400 years.

No, that's not possible. I killed him with my own fucking hands. He was the last one.

I turned around to come face to face with hazel colored eyes and buttered walnut short wavy hair.He was same height as me.

It's not fucking possible.

"Surprised to see me here, Alec?" He asked me.

"I killed you. How in the hell are you still standing here instead of rotting in hell, Jack?" I hissed at him.

He just laughed as if heard the joke of the century and then glared at me.

"Do you fucking believe that you can kill me so easily Alec? If yes, then you're the biggest fool I've seen in my existence." He said.

"Why are you here?" I got straight to the point.

"To take back what's mine. To take back my Kingdom and to take back my betrayer, my mate." He sneered at me.

"I didn't steal your Kingdom, you lost it with your own hands when I defeated you last time." I yelled at him.

Yup. That's correct. Meet the Former King of Vampires, Jack Tompson.