85. Dirty.

Elisa's P.O.V.

"Go!" I yelled at John urgently.

"I'm waiting for you at home little sister. Come back or else I'll tear up the heaven and drag you back down here." Saying that he vanished into thin air.

Oh we will make out of it alive! And then Alec will have to face my wrath, which will be worse than this fight.

How dare he went ahead and faced--

I gasped as I felt a sharp blow in my head. The impact caused me to land on all my fours on the ground as I felt the warmness around my neck and the stinging pain spreading all over my body.

"I'm sorry but I have to use you. Only you can bring us victory tonight." I was hauled up to my feet and someone started dragging me along by supporting half of my weight on a shoulder.

Who the hell is she?

"I'm Adam's mate. Don't ask questions because I won't tell you why I'm doing this. I just know that Gilfred needs to win tonight because Alec has wronged him. He killed his mate and tonight he'll kill both of you and get his revenge finally." She said as I struggled to meep my eyes open.

F**k it! Why am I so weak?

"His mate... killed... Alec's mom." I whispered as she threw me on the ground again.

"No, she didn't. Alec is lying to all of us. This world would be a better place once he dies." She said and anger spiked up in my veins.

This girl needs to die.

And that also tonight.

After that I didn't hear any sound that indicated she's nearby. Where did she go?

Suddenly someone pulled my hand and I nearly screamed but a hand tightly closed off my mouth cutting my scream in my throat.

"It's just me." She said and I sighed.

I need to go to Alec as soon as possible.

I screamed as she cut open my palm with a knife and uttered some kind of spell, "What are you doing?!" I screamed as she ran the same knife over the wound again.

"Bonding you to Gilfred so that we can use you to get Alec. You should've said your goodbyes to him." Before she could say anything else I blasted her with my powers and stood up.

I'm not weak! I'm a strong soul.

And I'll kill anyone who will dare to hurt the love of my life.

She laid still against a tree as I thought about breaking this spell. I need to think of something.

Only one woman can help me right now.

Mom help me, please!

I shouted frantically in my mind as I prayed for her to listen.

My head was throbbing because of that wound which was making it difficult to concentrate on anything.

You know what you need to do, my child. Just think about it before triggering it on.

She heard me!

What do I need to trigger on?

And then it clicked in my mind.

Thank you so much mom. I love you.

I love you too my child and you can always shift back to the side you want. Remember, the power you will now have will be out of your control and you need to learn to control it or else you'll lose yourself in the maze of those powers. Go and do it! I'm always with you.

I knew what I need to do.

I need to turn on my dark side. The bad side.

It is the only option I have right now that will help us win against Gilfred.

I took a deep breath and called onto my powers.

They came in the palm of my hand and I ordered my mind to turn them into something more dangerous.

Something much more powerful than it already was.

It was like a water knob, as soon as I let the control go, it came out like a dam breaking under the stress of water. It flowed throughout my body and met in my heart.

My head wound sealed up in a second as my palm stitched up itself not leaving even a trace of blood.

These powers demanded release and I knew who I want my target to be.

I glanced down at her but she was nowhere to be seen. Where did she go?

First I need to break this bond. I could still feel it inside my body.

It felt so dirty to be linked to that bastard. It's as if my soul had become dirty because of it.

Like a thin thread stretched to it's up most tension, I let my powers break that bond into two and finally found myself clean enough.

I broke the bond!

This powers are so much badass than my previous ones.

But at the same time they were difficult to handle and hard to summon up. It's as if they had a mind of their own.

They wanted to destruct everything that came into it's path. And I knew what they could destruct.

I need to find Alec.

My senses were heightened, I could see every minute detail around myself. I could hear every footsteps of animals on the ground and the squirrels on the trees.

I could feel the very much air around me. I felt strong, as if someone has filled my whole body with energy boosters until I couldn't take anymore.

Finally I heard the commotion to my left.

Here I come to kill the one who has committed so many sins that we have lost the count of it.

He tried to kill me with the chandelier, he put the oil on those steps, he tried to kill my sweet Olivia, he staked Alec in the back like a coward, because of him my love of life raised his hand on me almost destroying the love we had before it even started. Most of all he broke Alec's trust and betrayed him so badly that he's finding excuses to not trust people around him.

He almost killed Adam and then tortured me to death, he has turned Adam's mate to his side by feeding her with lies of 600 years. He killed our beloved Martha, our mother and now he has to die.

In the most torturous ways.

Even if me and Alec meet death today, we'll take down Gil-fucking-fred.

This is a vow I'm making to my dark powers.

And I'm not going to break this vow at any cost.

Even if the cost of this vow is mine or Alec's life.

Tonight Gilfred will be thrown in the hell.
*****

Yo lovelies!

Here's the 2nd update as promised.

I hope that you all like it.

Elisa has turned on her dark side.  Let's see what happens.

Love you all.

Until then hugs and see ya.