Saihara Suiichi x (Weak) Reader

Ever since you got into this killing game you felt scared. You were weak.

You would probably get killed first. You couldn't stand it, being weak. You were always bullied for it. You even discriminated yourself. You wish you could be strong like Gonta or Tenko. After Rantaro's death you felt sick. Who could do this?

After the long and tough trial, Kaede got found guilty and was executed. She was brave and always positive. You couldn't hold your tears back. You almost gave into despair. But there was Saihara. He understood you. He comforted you and he told you it was going to be okay. You developed feelings for him. It all went down on this one day....

( Before Second chapter of V3)
You walked the vine covered hallways of the school, your shoes annoyingly made tapping noises. You grew irritated with the noise and walked faster. "Helllllllooooooo Y/N!!!" Ouma came out of the shadows like a creep. "Ahhh!" You squealed. "Yeesh, you really are a wimp." He stared into your eyes. " By the way, I want to ask a question." Ouma gave a funny smirk.

You raised your head. " What? Um... Sure I guess.." You trailed off. "Ok! Um, DO YOU LIKE SAIHARA?!!!" He shouted loudly. You frantically covered his mouth. " Don't g-go yelling that stuff a-all over the place!" You fumbled, the words in your mouth weren't coming out.

He chuckled. "Nishishishi. Oh I see~" He put his hands behind his head and smiled his usual smile. He turned around and walked off, leaving you alone. You sighed in relief. How does he know? You kept on brooding and forgot you were standing in the middle of the hallway.

"Um, Y/N?" You snapped out of your trance. " H-Huh,Oh, Kiibo...hi?" You stuttered. Kiibo was in front of you and had a confused look on his face. " Humans are odd. Do they usually go in the middle of a hallway to think?" You panicked. " D-D-Did...you hear that?!" Kiibo shrugged. " Yeah, but I won't talk about it if you don't want to Y/N." He gave you a reassuring smile and offered to walk you to the lunchroom, where everyone was.

It was chaotic in the lunchroom. Angie was trying to take off korekiyo's mask and chasing him around everywhere.

Gonta was talking to Yumeno and Tenko while Kirumi served breakfast.

Hoshi calmly took in Iruma's ego maniac personality.

Ouma and Kaito were arguing about Panta being the best drink while Maki and Saihara silently ate their food.

You walked to where Saihara was quickly.

"Korekiyo! God says I need to find out what is behind that mask!" Angie squealed. She bumped into you and caused you to crash into the wall. You blacked out.

"y/n!"

"Y/n!"

"Y/N!"
You jolted awake. Surrounding you was Angie, Kiibo, Tenko, Gonta, and Saihara.

"She's awake!" Gonta almost screamed. "Gonta! Don't do that! That'll give her more head pain!" Tenko tried to shush Gonta with her own loud voice.

"Y/NNNNNNnNNNnNnn!" Angie looked crestfallen. " I'm super sorry!!" You smiled. " It's fine Angie! It doesn't hurt at all!"

The pain was pounding in your head furiously. You grimaced.

"Something wrong Y/N?" Kiibo asked. You put a reassuring smile on. " I'm fine just tired, that's all."

Saihara was silent until everyone left. "Y/N.......I...."
He was about to say something until Kirumi walked in.

"Y/N! I brought warm soup and headache pills." Kirumi pulled a medical cart in the room.

"Do you need any assistance with anything? Anything you need?" She asked. You shook your head. " I'm honestly fine Kirumi." She nodded and walked away, shutting the door quietly.

You started to reach for your soup. " S-Saiha-" He put the spoon of soup slowly into your mouth. " Mphh!" Your muffled response was not audible. He was a blushing mess.

"Please just let me feed you." His face possibly getting a shade redder if that's possible. "You secretly took the food happily. You and Saihara repeated this until the soup was gone.

Your face was heated up, partly because of the soup and the other Saihara. "Saihara- kun, thank you." You averted your eyes.

He leaned his face in and grabbed your chin. You instinctively closed your eyes. " Y/N please open your eyes." Your eyes opened. " You have really pretty eyes."

You felt your heart stop in your chest. " You should look at people in the eyes more often. Also, I know that your head hurts. He let go of your chin and you were frozen." Your eyes were glazed over by tears. "Y/N!? What's wrong?" His face was filled with surprise.

You laughed. " I don't know what hurts more, my head or my heart." You buried your face in your hands. "I love you Saihara-Kun!!" You shouted in a gargled tone from the crying. He smiled. " Y/N......I'm glad you feel the same." My heart's leaping in my chest.

" Saihara, how would you love someone as weak as me?" Your tears thickened. " I don't deserve you!" You sobbed. He quickly put you in an embrace. You sobbed on his shoulder. Once you stopped crying Saihara kissed you. It felt like time stopped. "I don't care Y/N. It doesn't matter if you're weak or not. I'll love you no matter what." You felt those words echo in your head while you slowly drifted off to sleep. Once you slept, Saihara kissed you on the forehead and left the room.

Omg! Wow 953 Words! I'm proud of this! It's my first fanfiction I've done ever and I think it is decent! Hope you guys enjoyed and Have a great day!