Reader x Ouma x Sisterly!Angie

I'm gonna be detailed with this because WHY NOT?!

Requested by Cakey_chan

{This quote is so perfect for my Danganronpa one shots and this story}

Perhaps one day we will meet again as characters in a different story, maybe we'll share a lifetime then.
-Pavana

Once summer, now fall, the town was alight with festivity. Crinkly red and orange leaves filled the streets, flowing in the new autumn breeze.

The shops were now decorated with new festive colors. Beautiful gold lettering was put on the banners and posters for more appeal.

Scents such as Pumpkin spice and cinnamon wafted in the bakery's and offices as the streets were lined with carved pumpkins and hay bales for the occasion.

It was a few days until Halloween and you were pepped up. You were filled with the holiday spirit and couldn't wait to hang out with your friends.

As you walked down the street, you saw grape panta flavored oreo's. You gagged at the sight but you thought maybe Ouma would like it.

After you bought it, you headed to Angie's house, where everyone was meeting to discuss plans for the big Halloween party.

Angie's house was a two-story house. She liked to decorate it to the max. When you entered, you were hit with a wave of artistic nostalgia.

By the front door was a wooden table with a bowl of glittery orange,red, and brown balls. The plates were white with accents of gold and green and the cups were clear, gold decorating the rim.

Also there were candles. Cinnamon.scented. candles.

The counter by the kitchen had two carved pumpkins that had a happy face and the other had a scary face. Their stems were laced with sparkly black ribbon.

Fake spiderwebs were everywhere with little purple fake spiders in them. It kinda creeped you out but it was cool. On a little table was a punch bowl with Green looking liquid in it. Also there was assorted fruit.

Also, by the doorway was a huge spiral staircase that goes to the second floor, decorated with orange and black sparkly garland.

Also she has God paintings wearing flower crowns all over her house. (This needs to be canon)

She always goes all out for holidays.

"Y/N! You made it!" Angie appeared in front of you and gave you a big hug.

"Of course I did silly! Why wouldn't I?" You laughed a bit and patted her on the back.

Angie pulled away. "I knew you would show up, I just kinda worried. Anyway! The others are in the living room past the kitchen! Make yourself as home bestie!" She smiled and walked upstairs.

You smiled and walked towards the living room, bag in hand. You saw Tenko, Gonta,Kaito,Saihara, Kaede, Yumeno,Maki, and Ouma.

"Hey guys!" You waved to them.

"Hey Y/N! Glad you could make it!" Kaede gave you a hug.