Yandere!Ouma x Mastermind!Reader

This was requested by NiLanyaFics Enjoy! (This takes place when only you, Ouma, Gonta, Saihara, Maki, Kaito, and Yumeno are alive.)

You can't outplay the maker of the game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You really are good at this." Ouma tapped his chin, thinking of his next move.

Chess was a difficult game. One of strategy.

"Not really." You replaced his piece wth yours, earning his annoyed groan.

"It's quite easy. If you know strategy."

Ouma looked at the board. "Hah!" He took your knight out, kicking it across the room with his queen. "Now what will you do?"

You kept a poker face. You knew what you were doing.

You took your bishop and took out his Queen.

"Hehe." Ouma chuckled. He moved his other knight to take out your bishop.

He didn't realize he moved the knight away from the king. You moved your rook all the way up to his side of the board.

He moved his king a space down.

You took your other bishop and took out his king.

"Checkmate."

"Ghh...darn it." Ouma cursed under his breath.

You gave him a triumphant smile.

"You are just so cheeky Y/N." Ouma smiled back.

"Sorry Ouma. I am the Ultimate Chess Player after all."

He sighed and stood up. "Well I lost. Better give Kiibo his bet money."

"You bet with Kiibo that I would win?" You laughed.

Ouma didn't respond as he walked away.

You smiled. He was so cute when he lost.

"Hey Y/N. You said you liked butterflies right? I got some here for you." Gonta waved and ran up to your table.

He pointed to the little container. There was a pretty blue butterfly and a yellow one.

"Aww they are so cute." You grew captivated by them.

Ouma stood behind the door, looking at you and Gonta.

He's with MY Y/N? Does he like her? It sure looks like it. Time to give the precious cinnamon roll a taste of death.

Ouma smiled and slinked into the darkness.

(Timeskip 4 hours)

I've killed Gonta. It was easier than I thought. Now to meet up with my lovely Y/N.

"Hey Y/N."

"Oh hey Ouma. Have you seen Gonta? He said he would show me more butterflies." You anxiously looked around.

"Gonta? Why..you don't have a crush on him do you?"