Saihara x Kaede

This is outside the killing game. This was requested by JoannaMayOmangay sorry I forgot who requested this.

"Truth or dare?" Kaito asked.
"Truth." Saihara replied.

"Hmm....Who do you like?" Kaito had a mischievous grin on his face.

"Wha? I-uh..." Saihara was startled by his question.

"You have to answer." Amami had the same grin on his face. The other boys looked at him in anticipation.

"I....Like......Kaede."

"WHATTtTttTttTtTtT?!?!?!?!?!?!" The boys yelled.

"You like Kaede? Ohhh are you gonna ask her out???" Ouma smirked.

Saihara blushed. "I'm not obligated to answer any questions since it's not a truth."

"Awwwww." Ouma slumped back in his chair.

"You should totally ask her out!She definitely likes you too!! " Kaito shook his shoulders. "But...I don't know for sure...and I might ruin our friendship!" Saihara looked away.

"Oh come on. Holding in your feelings isn't gonna help. You're just gonna fall harder. Plus, it's now or never Saihara. You might not get the chance." Amami bluntly stated.

"Maybe......." what should I do??? I really like her...

(The next day)
"Saihara!! Kaede gave him a big hug. Saihara blushed. When she let him down he had a big red face.

"Hey Kaede. How are you?" She smiled. "I'm great! You?"

"I-I'm fine."

"That's awesome! Now let's get to class!"

"Sure."

I need to tell her.

They both sat next to each other. "Um..Kaede I need to tell you something lunch. Stay in here and I'll tell you." She nodded.

(Timeskip to luuuunch)

"So what did you want to tell me,Saihara?" Saihara breathed then looked up at her eyes. "Kaede...I love you....but...if...you don't like me back....then we can still be friends right?" There were tears in his eyes.

"Saihara..." She wiped the tears away from his pretty eyes.

"I love you too. I'm glad you told me." She planted a kiss on his cheek and embraced the ultimate detective.

"Just make out already!" A sound came behind them. They both perked up at the sound. Saihara glared at Ouma, Kaito, and Amami who were standing there, taking pictures.

"Oh oops! Didn't know you guys were here! We will just be going on out way!" Kaito tried to walk away but Amami grabbed him. "Don't you dare." Amami growled.

"Oh." Kaede just stood there awkwardly.

"Sorry guys." Kaito's guilty face made Saihara chuckle a bit. "It's fine. Just don't go ruining the moment! We might've kissed if you didn't say anything!" Kaede blushed but didn't say anything.

"We should leave them to make out." Ouma walked away. Kaito and Amami soon followed.

"So...do you want to go out on a date after school?" Saihara asked.

"I would love too."

Sorry if I haven't updated in a while! I'll try to post the next one soon!