Ouma(Mastermind)x Reader

Usually, I make a crazy Mastermind x Reader, but I'm going to change it up. Requested by JustaNagitofangirl

Ouma's POV

I was the mastermind. I loved watching everybody fall into this despair. It was quite entertaining. Until I got to know Y/N. I was interested in her. When I spent all my time with her, I realized I had feelings.

I didn't know what to do. I loved her but I had to keep it a secret. I had to play along.

One day, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to tell her. I knew Kiibo was the camera for the killing game so I grabbed Y/N's wrist and carried her off to somewhere away from Kiibo.

I told her that I was the mastermind. She didn't know if I was lying or telling the truth. But I ultimately convinced her that I was the mastermind. She was pretty chill about it. But our relationship was never the same.

I kept trying to talk to her, but she would push me away. I grew sad..then mad. I was angry about her. My head grew into rage. I told myself that she was just a distraction from my true goal.

So I killed her. I made the perfect crime and killed her. The crime would pin the blame on anyone other than me. I made a fake alibi that was believable.

But I realized something. I feel lonely. I feel depressed without her. I immediately realized my mistake and cried.

Ultimately, at the trial, the blame was put on Maki. She was executed. (Noo my Maki!!) I felt like this was all my fault. But this was my job. To hurt others..and myself.

But, even through all that. I smiled.

Up next is Ouma x Reader x Amami x Kiibo!!