Yandere!Byakuya x Reader Pt.5

Byakuya smiled. He looked at the blood stained room with a childlike glee. Finally, everything was going according to plan. He just had to frame it on the butler so then Y/N would jump in his arms and he would be the hero. Not the villain.

There's something different about how Yandere's  think. You see, they would do anything for their beloved. Even kill. They don't care. They're cold, calculating, and apathetic. They lack emotion, and that's how they kill without a care.

Everyone that needed to be dead was dead.

"Wait." He looked around and counted the bodies.

"There's some missing."

(Perspective change)

The footsteps approached the room. The door squeaked as it opened, the sound just making Aoi's heart beat faster.

The footsteps stopped for a moment. Aoi strained her ears to make out any sound. Anything.

Then, the footsteps went away from her. He mentally sighed in relief until she realized-

The person was heading towards the closet.

She wanted to shout. She wanted to warn Ibuki. But it was no use. Once the door opened, a shrill scream could be heard.

Aoi looked out from the bed, as she saw the butler try to stab her.

I'm sorry Ibuki. I....I....

Aoi couldn't move. She was frozen in fear. She wanted to help Ibuki. She really did.

Suddenly, the screams stopped and the butler seemed to drag her out of the room. She could hear the footsteps go downstairs.

She quickly got out from under the bed and ran to the balcony. She looked down at the estate from above. It was too high to jump.

She ran back in, hearing the footsteps come back up the stairs.

She panicked, going immediately to the closet. She tried to find a weapon to defend herself. She decided to pick an axe.

She tried to pull it off but it didn't work. She tried to turn it.

Suddenly, the wall opened, traces long a staircase.

"What the actual-"

Having no choice in the matter, she rushed up the stairs, closing the door behind her.

When she got to the top, all she saw was dimness. A window was there, but since it was night, there wasn't much light. She saw a figure, hunched over something.

She held the axe in her hands, ready to strike.

The figure turned around, revealing someone she thought she would never see.

"SAIHARA?!?!"

(Perspective change)

Byakuya went to the door, grasping it's silver handle. He struggled at first, but then managed to get it open with his key.

Y/N looked at him with disbelief and horror.

"Byakuya?!"

He faked a concerned and horrified face. "Y/N! I was looking for you everywhere."

He untied the ropes.