Ouma x (Tsundere!) Reader x Saihara. (Angst)

You knew it was too good to be true. You were dating Ouma and you found out he kissed another girl. First, you were furious. Not wanting to talk to him. Then, something made your heart heart. Why would he betray me like that? He knew you had a rough life. Your parents abused you and you used that pent up emotion at school and you were a tsundere to everybody. Even Ouma.

You knew you could never make him happy.

Those thoughts corrupted your mind.

Help.

"Y/N?"

That sweet comforting voice.

Saihara.

You snapped out of it. He looked at you with concern. "Are you alright, Y/N? You look pale." You shrugged it off. "Nothing. It's none of your business." You being cold wasn't going to help but you didn't care. "It is my business Y/N."

"And how is it your business?" You scoffed.

"Cause someone I care about is hurt."

You froze. He liked you? No. Way. "Saihara.......Ouma....kissed another girl.." The words came out like venom, your thoughts turning vile at the sound of that name.

"Y/N..........I..." Your emotions were on edge. You were holding back everything. Every. Single. Emotion. Suddenly you teared up. Your eyes not used to tears, blinked and tried to make them go away. I need to be strong. I can't show my emotions here. Not now. Saihara put a hand on your shoulder. "I'm here Y/N. You can cry." Your heart had enough. You started bawling.

"Shush....it's okay Y/N..." He comforted you until your eyes stopped shedding tears. You leaned on his shoulder and you felt so comfortable, you fell asleep. How cute. Saihara looked at you with all the love in his heart.

(Timeskip)
You and Saihara hung out from then on. You hadn't seen Ouma in 2 days and it should stay that way. You were walking towards your house when....

"Y/N!!" A panting Ouma ran up the street waving at you. You tried to go faster but it was no use. "Y/N! Wait!" He caught up with you. "Y/N what's wrong!?" You glared at him with all the fire you could muster. He took a bold step forward. "Y/N, what's wrong?" You snapped. "What's wrong? What's WRONG? What's wrong is that my boyfriend kissed another girl! You're not even sorry! You don't care!" You shouted. Your voice hurt.

"So you heard about that huh." He sighed. "I can't lie about that." He didn't make eye contact with you. "I can't apologize for this. What I did was wrong. And I'm sorry."

"Sorry....sorry? That's all you have to say to me. Is sorry!? I've had enough. In going home." You stomped away but not without an Ouma right on your heels. "Oum-" He wrapped you up in a tight embrace. "Please Y/N. I still love you. I'll never do this again. I promise. I'll never let go until you answer. And i will never let you go again." You struggled against his arms. The arms that hugged you before. The only difference ......is that he loved you back then. You teared up. You finally found the words to say.

"No. I'll never come back to you. You broke my heart. You promised me that you would stay by my side. And you didn't." Silence filled the air. "I loved you." He let go, reluctantly, but he decided it was the right thing. You walked away. And never turned back.

(Endnote)
Me:Hey you have survived the whole story without saying Baka!!

Y/N: And.....

Me: You need to say it.

Y/N: Why?

Me:Say it.

Y/N
:...................................................................................................................................................................:...................................................................................................................................................................:...................................................................................................................................................................:...................................................................................................................................................................:...................................................................................................................................................................:...................................................................................................................................................................:...................................................................................................................................................................:...................................................................................................................................................................:...................................................................................................................................................................:...................................................................................................................................................................:................................................................................................................................................................... Baka...