Shuichi Saihara x Reader(cute)

Does anyone like my new cover? Anyway enjoy the story reader-chan's!! This was requested by IratiDominguez

You and Saihara were childhood friends. You played everyday together. You also were neighbors, so when the news came that you had to move, he was devastated. He didn't want you too.

When you left, he felt lonely. Eventually, he would become more quiet and more less open to others.

(10 years later)
Today was the first day of senior year. You had moved back into your old house at your childhood neighborhood. You felt sad and happy to return. The time that you were away was for your father's job. He recently passed away so your mom had to take care of you.

Your mom found a job around where you used to live so you moved back. You always remembered your old memories with Saihara. You just hoped he would remember you.

(His POV)
"Hey sweetie we have new neighbors." Saihara's mom pointed out the window.

"Hmm?" Saihara looked out the window. He saw you hauling boxes in your house. "They look familiar." He narrowed his eyes. His mom looked at him with an amused face.

"Really? Don't you remember the
L/N's? They were here 10 years ago until they had to move. You silly." She bonked him on the head. "She's going to attend high school with you for senior year, starting tommorow."

Saihara looked back at the window. "Really? That's great." He smiled.
He actually had a crush on you back then. He couldn't wait to meet up with you again.

(Your POV)
You arrived at the front steps of the school. Everyone was waiting for the doors to open. You stood there, looking at the crowd of people. You didn't recognize anyone.

The doors were unlocked and everyone rushed in. You struggled to get through the tough crowd but made it to your locker.

You grabbed your stuff and managed to get to your class. When you arrived, it was just you and another boy. One that looked familiar. "Saihara Shuuichi?" You blurted, recognizing your old friend. He looked up at you, surprised that you were in his first hour.

"Y/N L/N? Hey it's been a long time!" He ran up to you and hugged you. He gave you a light peck on the cheek. You blushed.

"It's been a while."

"Yeah it sure has." You smiled. He looked at your e/c eyes.

"I still love you Y/N." He smiled., not wanting to let go of the hug.

You blushed even more. You remembered the day where he confessed his feelings. But you had to leave. You loved him back and it crushed your heart to leave him.

"I love you too Saihara!" You kissed him. He blushed back in suprise and then returned the kiss.

"Awww!" A voice said. You turned around to see your classmates snapping pictures of you guys. "Can't believe you actually got a girlfriend Saihara!" Kaito laughed.

You guys blushed and separated. Your kiss got put into the yearbook.

Next is Nagisa x Reader!