Yuki(oc) x Amami

This is Bitch_Chan_666 request.
Btw I want everyone to know that I'm sorry for not updating in a while. I've had school and testing and other stories I had to do. Thank you everyone for being patient and I might be slow doing the requests. Anyway enjoy the story! (Outside the killing game)
___________________________

Yuki had a rough day. She was constantly picked on at school. Two girls followed her around, calling her names. Not anything physical but it was stressful for Yuki.

She always liked going to a coffee shop after school to relax. Little did she know, that they hired a new recruit.

Yuki swung the door open to the shop. She could finally escape from school and the girls. There was no one in line so she went up to the counter. Ringing the little bell on the marble counter.

She came face to face with a green haired boy. Cute, I may add. "Hi, I'm Rantaro. What can I get you today?" She blinked. "Um..Just a regular coffee please. (I know so original right?)"

He gave you a bright smile. Her heart shuddered. She turned around and slid into a table seat. "Oh look who it is." Yuki widened her eyes. Oh no. Not now.

Her head snapped around. Standing there was Erika and Riley. The ones who pick on you. "Oh hi guys!" She sweatdropped. "What are you doing here?" Erika grinned, her face looking like a Cheshire cat's.

"Oh you know, following you." She waved her hand around. Following me? " We wanted to see where you went everyday. We checked your house yesterday and you weren't there. So we decided we should follow you." Riley chuckled.

"Cool." She said. Nonchalantly. Erika slammed her fist down on the table. "You b***ch! Acting all cool. You know that everyone at the school thinks you are a complete weirdo. Well, except your little friends." She paused. "I know that you act all kind on the outside to make others like you. But your just a freak." Erika held her hand up to slap you. For the first time ever.

Before she could slam her hand down on your face, it was quiet. Yuki's blue eyes caught the sight of Rantaro holding up Erika's hand. Riley was just as shocked. His grip tightened.

"You better back off this poor girl and get out of here." He let go of her hand and those two went off like bullets, slamming the doors.

"Yeesh. What disrespect." He turned to you. "Hey, you alright?" She sighed. "I guess." He handed you your coffee. "I was meaning to ask you if you wanted to go somewhere with me tomorrow. It'll protect you from those two." He smiled.

His smile was the most beautiful thing in the world. At least she thought.

"Sure. Thanks again for stopping Erika." She gave him her best smile. She swore she saw a blush for a second, but it went away. "No problem. Anyway, meet me in the park at 2." She nodded then they parted ways, thinking about each other.

(Timeskip)

Yuki put on her cutest outfit. A blue blouse and a white skirt with blue flats. Also a cute black gem necklace. She was heading to the park.

All day Amami was thinking about her smile and her sparkling eyes. She's so cute and sweet. His shift ends on 1 on weekends and he couldn't wait to meet her.

Yuki arrived at the park. She looked around until she saw Rantaro, by the willow tree. "Rantaro!" She called out. She gave him a sweet hug. "Whoa hey there." He embraced her, her long tendrils of white hair smelled like cherry blossoms.

She pulled away, much to his disliking. "So what have you got planned?" She sounded chipper.

They spent the day having a picnic and laughing. They both each exposed that they had talents, She was the Ultimate Storyteller and he was the Ultimate Adventurer. (Perfect Match right?)

Eventually it grew dark and Yuki had to go home. They arrived at her house and she turned around. "Thanks for the good time Rantaro." She pecked him on the cheek. His face turned Pink. She skipped all the way to her front door.

He felt his cheek.

He blushed harder.

(Hehehehehe)