Amami x Neko!Reader x Saihara

This was requested by queencelamoon
This is outside the killing game)

You were known as the Ultimate Neko at your school, Hope's Peak Academy.

(3 months ago)

"Will you date me Y/N??" Amami confessed and held out his hand.

You blushed.

This was all you ever wanted. You had a crush on the most popular boy in school, Amami Rantaro.

"Y-Yes!!" You put your hand on his and embraced each other.

For 3 months, you two would go out on dates, kiss, hold hands, and text sweet things to each other.

You were so happy.

But little did you know what would happen next.

(Present time)

Amami died. He was ran over by a car last night, and you were devastated.(guess who was driving the car..the answer will be at the end)

"Amami..." you sniffled and grabbed more tissues. Your ears were flat. You couldn't believe that your beloved was gone.

You looked at your phone. It was blown up by messages.

Kaedetheweirdo: Y/N I'm so sorry for your loss. We'll be here for you. XOXO.

Yumental:Hey Y/N. I'm trying to use my magic to resurrect Amami. Oh and Angie too.

AngieYonagod: Bring Amami back to LIFFE!! That's the plan!

You sighed. Like that will work.

A knock came from your door. "Y/N?" You immediately put yourself under the covers of your bed, trying to hide.

Your door opened. Saihara stood at the door, looking at the mountain of tissues on the bed. Whining could be heard from under the covers.

"Y/N. Please look at me." Saihara's voice was soft, like you were precious glass about to break if he was too loud.

You sniffled and uncovered yourself.

"What do you want?" You chocked out.

"I want to see you." Saihara handed you your favorite kind of cookie. A whole batch of them.

Your eyes lighted up but you didn't smile. You couldn't help but feel broken. You loved Amami. Why was Fate so cruel?

Saihara sighed. "I know you are broken because of what happened to Amami. But I'm your best friend...and I hate seeing you like this." He grabbed your cheek. "Amami wouldn't want you to be sad." You teared up at the mention of his name but smiled weakly.

"Thanks but I can't stop thinking about him. About how I could've stopped his death." You sobbed.

Saihara slowly and gently petted your ears. Your ears were sensitive so at the lightest touch could be bliss or it hurts like h**l.

You sobbed into his shoulder.

Saihara sadly smiled.

Now isn't the time Saihara. You can tell her later.

That you love her.

You continued to cry for a while until you fell asleep.

"Have a good rest Y/N." He pecked your forehead.

He felt a tug at his arm and looked at you, shocked. You were holding his arm. He smiled and went into bed with you, cuddling.

(On the day of the accident)

A figure went into the car. They started the engine and went down the road. They turned a corner and went towards Amami's house.

They saw him. Walking across the street.

Perfect.

They saw his shocked face in the headlights for a split second before the figure crushed him, and driving off.

The figure chuckled.

The figure was none other than.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tsumugi Shirogane.

Next is Nagito x Seductive!Reader