Chiaki x Shy!Male!Gamer! Reader

Sorry I haven't been writing. Counseling some kids and man, they sure are trouble makers.
This was requested by M77md__22
It doesn't have killing game. (G/N means game name.)(Y/GM means your gamer tag)

"Darn it. Monomi16 won again." You groaned, leaning back in your chair.

You were playing a game called g/n. Ever since the first time you played together, you lost. You challenged Monomi16 to a rematch everyday.

Losing always had a bittersweet taste. Sure it hurt to lose but it was always fun playing together.

You smiled.

Ding!

A notification popped up.

Monomi16: Good job. You almost won that time :)

Y/GM: Thanks

You sighed and ran a hand through your hair. You and Monomi16 had been playing together for a year and you wanted to meet them in person.

Y/GM: Hey wanna meet in person? I know it's sudden but I really want to know you. Maybe we can hang out.

Monomi16: Um ok where?

Y/GM: Um maybe at Despair Donuts? They have really good food. How about at 10 a.m tomorrow? Sound good?

Monomi16: K

Chiaki shut off her device and smiled in her chair.

"I can finally meet them." Chiaki smiled. "I've been waiting for this moment. I've never met someone so invested into games as me." Chiaki looked outside.

"I wonder what they look like?"
___________________________

"I wonder what they look like?

You whispered to yourself as you walked to Despair Donuts, excited to meet your online friend. Butterflies in your stomach all the while.

You opened the door, the bell ringing.
You saw Aoi and Junko. The two co-owners of the shop. At first, they were reluctant to work together but they actually get along great!

You see them working at the counter a lot.

Your head swiveled side to side as you searched for any possible people.

All at once, the bell rang again. The person bumped into you.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" You turned around to see a lovely light pink headed girl with a hoodie. She was on her Nintendo, gaming away.

You heart stopped in your chest.

Is this her? A girl? A cute girl? Oh my lord.

"Monomi16?" You whispered, and she immediately looked up to you.

"Y/GM? Is that really you?" Her face brightened up with a gorgeous smile.

"Yeah. Let's go order some food and then we can sit down and talk."

She nodded.

You got a donut that was decorated like a swimming floaty and she got some cookies with Monokuma's face on it. Lovely.

"So what's your name?" You nervously asked, your heart pounding.

"Nanami. Chiaki Nanami. You?"

"L/N. F/N L/N."

"Y/N...what a nice name." She blushed and ate a cookie which she spit out. "These cookies taste like despair."

"Well that's funny. This place is named Despair Donuts. Not Despair Cookies." You laughed and offered her your donut. She gasped and took half.

"Thanks..." She blushed.

"Of course. I just can't believe I'm meeting you. In person. Right now."

"Yeah. It's been a whole year and we haven't met. Though I do remember your face. I think I've seen you around here. Wow. To think I've been seeing my crush this whole time. I-I mean-"

She blushed and bit into her donut.

You blushed as well. Crush?Me?

"You have a crush on me Chiaki?"

She slowly nodded, biting her lip.

You softly smiled and took her hand. "How about we do this more often? Ya know, go on little dates like this."

"Yeah. I'd like that."

"Good. Because I like you too."

Awww this is the greatest fluff I've ever done. It's just too cute.

Next is Childish! Innocent!Reader x Ouma x Saihara.