Hoshi x Reader

There's not enough Hoshi fanfictions so I hope you enjoy! This was requested by ThunderFox34. Go check them out!

No one ever interested you. In a romantic way. Not the cute guys. Not the smart guys. Not the guys who were incredibly nice. You never thought about love. Until the killing game started....

Something about Hoshi stood out to you. You started to talk to him and gain his trust. You didn't know If this was to win the killing game or his heart. You were conflicted and for once didn't know what to think. Your heart always hurt when you weren't around him and you always wondered why.....

Lonely, you walked the halls of the school building. Checking any detail you maybe missed. You weren't paying attention and bumped into Akamatsu.

"Sorry Kaede..." You bowed in forgiveness. "It's fine Y/N. Don't worry about it!" She patted your head. " Hey by the way, Hoshi wanted me to tell you that he wants to play tennis with you today." Your heart shook. "Um...are you alright Y/N? You're blushing!"

"I am!?" You squeaked. Calm down you stupid heart.

Akamatsu nodded and then a friendly smirk grew on her face. "Oh...Do you like him?" She poked your forehead. " What? No I don't." You we're usually a pretty good liar but she saw through your facade. "Oh really..." Her smirk never leaving her face. (😏)

"Yes really!" Your face turning away from hers. "Just because a girl hangs out with a guy doesn't mean the girl likes him!" You shot back. "That's true but I know you're lying!" She sighed. "Please just admit it." You stared at your foot. Not wanting to respond. "You better hurry up, he's waiting for you." She walked past and gave a thumbs up until she was out of sight. You groaned. Yeesh I thought I would crack.

Shaking your head, you headed to the tennis court. Hoshi stood there flipping his tennis racket out of boredom. Once your footsteps approached he looked up. "Hey Y/N." he said in his usual manner. "Wanna play tennis?" You smiled. "Of course, I would be honored." You picked up a racket and got ready for the match.

(Timeskip)
You panted, exhausted from the game. Man, he's good. You fixed your hair while Hoshi headed towards you, not breaking a sweat. " Good game, you're getting better." He slapped the tennis racket on his palm. "Yeah right! You're so good! I could probally never beat you, much less be as talented as you." He chuckled. "You just need the practice kid, after all I am the Super High School Level Tennis Player. You sweatdropped. "I'm just as old as you." Another chuckle resounded the silence.

You frowned slightly. Maybe even pouting. "Hey, pick me up." You blinked in surprise. "Um...alright." You grabbed his waist and pulled him up to match your height. "What now?" You asked. But instead of saying anything to you, he kissed you. What THE?

You didn't know what to do. You were shaking. His warmth made you feel comfortable. You stood there for what seemed like forever. When he finally pulled away he said, "You don't look good with that frown on your face." He looked unfazed by the kiss. But your face was as red as Himiko's hair. "Hoshi....I...." You hugged him. He was surprised at first but gave into the hug. "I love you Hoshi." You embraced for seconds? Minutes? Hours? You couldn't tell. All you knew was that your feelings were unraveled to each other.

(Extended Ending)
" Heheheheheee." Kaede was holding a camera. " Yessssss! My ship has sailed! She jumped for joy and walked away silently. She secretly shipped you for a while. She took pictures for the ship book.