Saihara x Suicidal! Reader

(This is in the killing game) This was requested by AnAuthorNamedPega

You had a knife out, ready to take your life. You were hesitant. You traced the blade of the knife, earning a little cut on your finger. You were suicidal. Your best friend, Angie, who was always there for you, was killed.

You were devastated. You cried all night after she was murdered. To make it worse, your other best friend Korekiyo..killed her.

You were shocked. You never stopped thinking about both of them. You cried every night, thinking about how you could've saved both of them...before it was too late.

You couldn't take it anymore. This killing game was the last straw. You couldn't ever forget the horrors of watching the execution. Watching your friend die...is heartbreaking.

You positioned the knife at your heart.

I'm ready.

Suddenly, you heard a knock at the door.

"Hey Y/N, could I come in?" He said. You were shocked and didn't respond. "Y/N?" He opened the door, and saw you with your knife.

"Y/N?! Don't do it!" He lunged at you, taking the knife and threw it away from you. "Saihara?!" You yelled.

He wrapped his arms around you. "Don't do it Y/N. Please." His arms comforted you.

You didn't want him to let go.

"Saihara....do you know how hard it is?" You whispered. "To watch both of your friends die? In one day? " You sobbed and put your head on his shoulder. "I know Y/N. Angie was my best friend...and she died. I was devastated."

"Do you know how much I hate myself?" You cried and he patted your back. "For not saving them? I could've prevented this! I could've saved them both..."

"Y/N. I want you to know that they loved you. They would never want to see you harm yourself like this." He stroked your hair. You looked up at him. "It hurts..." He sadly smiled. "I know...but I want you too know..they're not the only ones who loved you. It hurts me to see you like this."

"Do you love me?" You asked him. He smiled.

"More than you will ever know Y/N." You smiled.

You gave him a peck on the cheek. "I love you too."

He smiled. "Will you please give up the knife? For me?" You looked at the knife on the floor. "I.....can't keep that promise Saihara." He grabbed your hand. "Please. I would do anything."

You wiped your tears and looked at him. "Love me forever? I know that's a silly thing to ask...but it's all I can think of." He smiled. Anything for you."

He kissed you, lovingly. You kissed back. After that, you didn't cut anymore. At least you refrained. You didn't know if you would need the knife again.

Saihara, you, Maki, and Himiko won the killing game. You all got released and spent your days with Saihara. He always loved you, like he promised, and you never forgot your friends.

Next is Kiibo x Reader!!