Nagito x Seductive!Reader

This was requested by Clairebear5860
I have no idea if this like or not so meh.
Get the holy water ready.

Hajime was throwing a party at his apartment. Alot of people were there.
(Danganronpa 1 and 2 and v3)

You were planning on asking out Nagito. You were the shyest girl in your class. Even more awkward than Mikan except less crazy.

But there was a lot of drinks.

Tenko poured you a shot and slid it over to you. "Come on. One more!" You were in a competition with the guys and you were getting dizzy.

"Fine Tenko." You grabbed the shot glass and downed the whole thing. Your throat burned but you were not giving up.

"Holy f**k yeah! Y/N is so gonna beat your sorry a** Naegi!" Junko screamed.

"She's going down. Just like this drink!" Naegi screamed back.

"Tell them Naegi!" Byakuya slumped onto the table, clearly drunk himself.

"Yeah she has no chance against Makoto!" Kaito hiccuped.

(A few more drinks later)

"SHE WON!!!" Kaede jumped up and down. The boys punched the table, looking at the passed out Makoto.

"Darn. Guess we better pay up." Fuyuhiko grumbled, handing them 20 bucks.

"This is too good." Yumeno grabbed the money with a mischievous grin.

You were beginning to feel light headed. "Woah. The world is spinning. Is it okay?" You slumped into the arms of Nagito, who oddly enough didn't join in the bets.

"Nagito.." You hiccuped,sighing in his arms.

"Y/N...are you drunk?" You pulled him to a room.

"What the-"

You closed the door behind you, shoving him back on the couch.

"Y/N.."

"Nagito..I've been wanting to tell you for so long."

Nagito nervously backed away. "Tell me what?"

"That I love you." You kissed him. His eyes grew wide but he didn't resist. You grabbed his shoulder. You pulled away and put your finger to your lip.

He was panting and blushing.

You smiled and ran your hand through your hair slowly. You licked your lips.

You were reaching for his pants when you felt dizzy.

You fainted on top of him.

"Ahh!" Nagito yelled out. He slowly lifted you up and put you on the bed.

He kissed your forehead.

(In the morning)

What the heck happened?

"Oh you're awake." Nagito was beside you playing with your hair.

You instantly remembered what happened.

"Oh my g-"

"Sorry I didn't respond to you last night but I love you too." He smirked.

You stuffed your face into a pillow.

I need someone to get a bucket of holy water and dump it on my head.

Next is Yandere!Ouma x Mastermind!Reader