Saihara x (Mastermind Reader)

"You....you're the mastermind...." Saihara pointed to you.

Instead of denying, you stood there quietly, until you burst out laughing. "Hahahhahaha!!! Good job, Ultimate Detective." The words coming out like thorns. Inside, you were sick of doing this, putting your friends lives against each other. But you had to.

Team Danganronpa threatened to hurt your mother and your siblings if you didn't comply. You wanted to apologize, but the thought of them hurting your family was too horrible. To make it worse, you fell in love with Saihara. He was always kind to you, and he supported you.

This is sick.

"Why? Why would you do this?" Saihara demanded, slamming his fist on the table. Maki and Yumeno stood silently while Kiibo and Tsumugi looked at you in disgust. "I-It's just so much fun! Watching you fall into despair! It's..just so humorous how you cling to your hope!"

Please stop this.

"Y/N...this isn't you..I know it isn't." Saihara looked hurt. "You think you know ME? No. No you don't! I love this!" You spat, holding your hands out to the trial room. "Despair is what fuels me! Don't try to stop me!"

I just want to go home.

"Also, this isn't real!" Their eyes snapped to you like hawks, surprised. "This isn't real?" Yumeno cocked her head. "What isn't real?" You cackled. "This world is just a fake, virtual reality world. This isn't real! All this was just a game! People have been watching you since the beginning."

"So you mean the deaths weren't real?" Maki asked. "Oh..the deaths are too real! They won't ever wake up to see the day again!" Their faces were filled with disgust and horror.

"It's just so much fun!! Seeing your despair filled faces, knowing that this is all a lie! It fills me with comfort."

I'm tired of this.

"No! This will not faze us! We will stick with hope and get out of here!" Kiibo shouted. You gasped. "What?" You snapped. "All we have to do is get rid of you, the mastermind and then we will all get out of here!"

Saihara froze.

"What....no...I..." You backed away. "I...can't...no!" You murmured to yourself.

"W-Wait! I have an idea!" Saihara held his hand up. "Well?" Maki tapped her fingers against the table.

"I...I don't want to kill her! I..love her!!So I think we should all agree to not kill each other until they let us out of here." You tapped your finger against your chin.

"That...might work." You murmured, still blushing from his confession.

Everyone vowed to not kill each other, including you. You wanted to keep your family safe, but this was the only way out of this game.

The people got bored and let the remaining survivors free, you and Saihara got together and from then on, started dating and you both loved each other.