Hagakure x Reader

Yay! Hagakure needs more love! This takes place when Danganronpa 3 goes into hope arc and naegi gets into the killing game..again. Y/N is late to the meeting. Requested by Averybirdx

"I'm running late to the meeting!" You were trying to run faster, but you still weren't gonna get there on time. You panted, going up to the building.

"Hagakure? What are you doing?" He was trying to get in. "Y/N! Thank goodness you are here!" He shook your shoulders hard. "Hagakure! Stop!" You slapped his hands away.

You tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. "The h*ll?" You fought the door but it wouldn't open.

"Guess we are going to have to try other entrances." You looked around.

"Um..thanks for coming late Y/N. I didn't want to be alone." He wailed a bit. "Um your welcome..I guess?" You got on top of the roof. The entrance was sealed off as well.

"Sh*t!" You slammed your hands down. "What's going on?" Hagakure shrugged. He got out his crystal ball. "Crystal ball..show me Naegi's future to me.." The building rumbled and the crystal ball fell and cracked.

"Well that's a bad omen." Hagakure groaned.

"Sorry for your crystal ball." You put your hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry I'll get you another one....maybe."

He grabbed your hand and pulled you close. "You don't have to do that Y/N..I've got all I need right here." He leaned forward and he was about to kiss you when...

"Ugh hello lovebirds." That voice...could it be?

"Byakuya?" Hagakure snapped his head around.

"Hello Yasuhiro. Did I ruin the moment?" He smirked. Hagakure flushed red. "Shut up Byakuya!" You patted him on the shoulder. "What's wrong Byakuya? You look grim."

Byakuya frowned. "I need to tell you something. Naegi, Kyoto, and Aoi are trapped under there..in a killing game with the rest of the members."

You gasped and Hagakure fainted.

"What? How did this happen?" Byakuya shook his head. " I don't know. Come with me. Bring Yasuhiro with you. We're gonna have to find out something."

Hagakure eventually woke up. Apparently, he forgot everything up to the point of kissing you. So he wakes up and kisses you, right in front of Byakuya.