Mikan x Overprotective!Big brother type! Male! Reader

This was requested by Doomqwer

Some people might not like Mikan. But I do. She's my childhood friend. We've been together for a long time. I understand her personality and her past. She has a right to be that way. But I thought the bullying had stopped.

You walked out of the school building. Oh man finally. Today has been a long day.

You looked around for Mikan. She usually waits for you outside Hope's Peak.

Nothing.

Several thoughts ran through your head. You started to look around more when you heard punching noises.

What was that?

You looked around a corner and sure enough, Mikan was surrounded by guys, punching her.

"Hey. I think you should stop." You yelled out. The men scowled at you then ran off, leaving a very disheveled Mikan.

"Mikan! Are you alright?" You bent down and looked at her scarred arms.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this Y/N." Mikan was crying.

"Mikan. I'll always protect you. Like a big brother ya know? You don't have to say sorry all the time." You stroked her hair.

In the past, you two had a sibling bond. ( Even though you weren't siblings) You protected Mikan from all the bullies that tried to bother her. She always said sorry and you always wanted to protect her.

Now, holding her in your arms, you noticed something. You were protective yes, but you didn't know if that was your big brother mode..or something else.

You wanted to hold her in your arms and stroke her hair and call her yours. But you didn't know if she felt the same. You were just a regular guy, not anything special.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Mikan looked at you, worried. "Are you sick? You look a little pink."

"Oh..it's nothing. I don't feel bad."

"Oh alright." She smiled at you and your heart jumped.

Mikan and you walked to your house to patch up Mikan's scars and bruises.

You were putting a band aid on her arm when she said, "Y/N. Do you like someone?"

You immediately panicked. What? Does she know?

"I-Um..um..I..."

"So you do have a crush." Mikan sighed.

"What's the sigh for?"

"Oh..nothing. Anyway..who's your crush? Anybody I know?"

"Yeah. Something like that." You smiled at her, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Why do you want to know anyway?"

"Cause I have a crush too."

Your heart jumped for joy. Is this it? Will she confess now?

"It's..someone who's been there for me. Someone who gets me. But I think they only see me as a friend."

"Surely not. Who is it?"

".............It's......You, Y/N. I've..been keeping my feelings to myself ever since we were children. I...wanted to tell you today..but you know what happened. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner." She burst into tears.

"Mikan! Mikan! It's ok." You put a hand over hers. "Mikan. I love you too. You are my crush. I've been hiding my feelings too. Don't say sorry." You leaned in and kissed her.

Both getting lost in the moment, it felt longer than it actually was.

You felt your heart flutter. You both separated and smiled at each other.

"I love you Mikan."

"I'm sorry Y/N. I think I love you more." She smiled sweetly.

Too much fluff for me. But it was cute.

Next is Saihara x Crossdressing! Fem! Reader x Ouma