Sonia x Gundam

Requested by ThePnkReb_Writes
This is a AU where people have their soulmates names on their wrist.

"Gundam?" Sonia's melodious voice filled the room, as her body moved towards him, interested in what he was doing.

"Quiet. I am performing my ritual." Gundam put his hands up and shakes them around. A bright purple light engulfed the room.

Sonia moved her hand up to her face to block out the blinding light. When she lowered it down, she gasped.

One of the dark devas of destruction had wings, dark purple with black details.

"Mwahhahah! Now we are unstoppable!"

Sonia was impressed, she looked down at her arm.

Gundam Tanaka

She sighed internally.

Am I going to tell him? What if he's not the actual Gundam Tanaka that is my soulmate? Oh how I wish I had the guts to ask him.

"Wow. Very impressive!" Sonia blurted out.

Gundam smiled. "You got that right mortal. Now behold! The dark powers of the 4 dark devas of destruction!"

The gerbil with wings flew around the room, making spirals in the air.

The second gerbil raised up his little hands and they glowed with purple light. Bright purple streaks of lightning rained down from the sky.

The third gerbil was fast. Incredibly fast. It spun circles until a mini tornado formed from its powers.

The fourth gerbil stepped forward and opened its mouth.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" The gerbil send high pitch noises which made Sonia cover her ears.

"Hahaha! This is the power of my 4 dark devas of destruction! Together, we are unstoppable!!" Gundam chucked maniacally.

Just as he said that however, the gerbil with wings made contact with the tornado. It started to spin in the mini tornado uncontrollably.

The streaks of lightning hit the shrieking gerbil and it stopped, getting hit by the tornado and spinning uncontrollably.

The lightning gerbil shrieked as he got picked up by the tornado as well, all the gerbils out of control.

"Stop!!!"

The running gerbil screeched to a halt and the three other gerbils landed on top him, crushing him.

"Obviously we need more training! Your powers are out of control!"

The gerbils put their heads down in embarrassment.

Gundam sighed and leaned down.

"Ok fine. Take a break and meet me back here in 10." He whispered.

The gerbils nodded and scurried off.

Gundam got back up and glanced at Sonia.

"You didn't see that."

Sonia giggled. "My lips are sealed."

Gundam gave her a little smile.

"Say...Sonia...I..have been wanting to ask you something."

Sonia looked at him in surprise.

The great Gundam...wants to ask me something?

"Yes, what is it?" Sonia asked sweetly.

"I have been wondering, what should I do if I met my soulmate?"

"Your soulmate?"

"Yes. The one on my wrist."

"Ah."

"I have met my soulmate but I don't want to encounter them and realize I got it wrong and it isn't them."

"Wow Gundam, you are being surprisingly open about this.."

"Of course Sonia. I feel closest to you out of them all."

Sonia blushed.

"Thanks you Gundam. That means a lot to me."

"Just..don't tell them..ok?" Gundam's regular tone came back.

"Anyway I have met them..but I don't want to embarrass myself..speaking of soulmates...who is yours?" Gundam slyly asked.

"M-my soulmate..oh...um..well..it's..complicated.

Gundam gave a shocked look. "How so?"

"It's..I.."

"Yes?"

Sonia sighed, showing him her wrist. "It's you, Gundam Tanaka."

Gundam's mouth gaped, showing his soulmate's name.

Sonia Nevermind

"I-its me?" Sonia gasped.

"Yes. I've been hiding it. I didn't know if you had my name. I was too embarrassed to ask you." Gundam said in a surprisingly quiet voice.

Sonia teared up.

"I was doing the exact same thing!"

She smiled and ran up to him, kissing him on the lips. Gundam returned the kiss, happy that his feelings for her was the same as her to him.

They spent the rest of their time together, making cool spells and having fun.

Bonus:

The 4 dark devas of destruction squeaked happily as they saw their OTP come to life.

They planned this from the beginning. They purposefully faked their naivety to their skills so that they would have a little...free time..heheeeee...

So that's how Sonia and Gundam got together.

Next is Mastermind!Ishimaru x Reader x Spy!Mondo