Ouma x (Tsundere)Reader x Saihara

This is outside the killing game. Enjoy! This request was made by nanami_chiaki14
Go check them out!

You were sitting on the couch chilling when you heard a knock on your door. "Coming!" You shout. You opened the door, seeing the checker scarfed weirdo. "Y/N!!" He hugged you. "Woah get off me you Baka!!" You pushed him away. He grinned. "I think you secretly liked that hug." You looked away. "What do you want anyway!?" You shout.

"I wanted to ask you if you would go on a date with me." Your cheeks were a cute shade of pink. "Why would I go on a date with you!?" You crossed your arms. " Aww Y/N I know you secretly like me. Just accept my offer this once." He gave you pleading puppy dog eyes. "Pwease?"
"No."
"Pretty Please?"
"NO!"
"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee?!"
"Ugh No!"
"I will stop bothering you if you say yes."
You gave him a blank stare and closed the door on him. Muffled shouts came from the door as you slumped down. I really like him but I can't just accept. Ouma Kokochi was one of your friends that always stayed by your side. Even through the ugly. The other was Saihara. He was your best friend as well. You always confided in him your fears. You trusted him. Even though you were a bit tough to crack. You sighed and opened back the door.

"You Baka. Fine. But it's not a date." He squealed. "Yayyyyyy!!!!" You rolled your eyes. "Come on!" He grabbed your hand. "Where are you taking me, Ouma?" He grinned. "To the coffee shop downtown!" You followed him until you arrived at the Dangan Coffee and Donuts. They served your favorite despair donuts there. Odd name but you couldn't resist them.

You and Ouma walked through the doors. The moment you walked in, the aroma of coffee filled your nostrils. "Mm.." You guys placed your order and then sat down. "I can't believe you actually came Y/N! Even though you really didn't have a choice..." he mumbled. "What?" You glared at him.

"Order 94 for a Saihara Suiichi!" You perked up. Saihara is here?!
Sure enough, you noticed Saihara walk up to get his coffee. He turned around and noticed you. "Hey Y/N!" He sat down at your table. "Oh great...." Ouma rolled his eyes. Ouma knew that Saihara liked you but was being the supportive friend type. He was considered a love rival.

"You on a date with Ouma?" Your face heated up. "Nooooooooonoononono!!! We are just hanging out!!!" You tried to change the subject. "What kind of coffee is that?" Saihara caught on. " Are you trying to change the subject?" He asked. "No......" He smiled. "Congrats Ouma." Saihara tipped his hat. "Wait Saiha-"

"I know you like him. It's fine." He started to get up. You panicked and grabbed his arm. You couldn't think of anything to say. " You-r-re staying here Baka!" You muttered. He stood there, shocked. He sat down, much to your relief. "Whew...." you sighed. You had a normal conversation with the two of them until it was time to go. You walked out with the two of them and headed towards your apartment.

"Ohh can I come in? Never mind I'm going in." Ouma said. "Wait!!" You shouted. He helped himself and was wandering your apartment. "Ou-u-uma??!!" Saihara took a step in. "Oh no not you too!" You facepalmed. "Sor-ry. Should I be going?" His face was too cute to resist. "Fine just come in." Ouma shouted from your bedroom. "Oh are these your panties!?" You immediately blushed. "Get out of there!!!!!!!!" You slapped Ouma and dragged him out. "You BAKA!!"

(Timeskip brought to you by Y/N's panties)

You walked into school the next morning. Last night you forced the two boys out and locked the door. "Hmph served him right." You walked to your classroom, trying to dodge all the students in the hallway. Surprisingly, there was no one in there. You sat down at your regular seat and looked out the window. Do I like him? He's a great friend and all...but.....I don't know if I could make him happy.
Surprising you, Ouma snuck up behind you and said "BOO!" You jumped out of your seat. "Ahhhhh!!" He laughed. "Oh Y/N, you're so easy to tease." You grunted. "You dummy. Don't scare a girl like that." He smiled. "I want to date you Y/N chan." You turned to him. "What!?"

"Like I said I want to date you, short and simple. But this time I want a straight answer." He looked you dead in the eye which made you shiver. "I don't even like you!" You protested. Liar. "You're lying." Ouma said, almost as reading your mind. "You're lying and I know it, I'm a liar too." Saihara entered the room. "What....." You sighed. "Ouma I'll answer you later."

"But I love you!" He shouted. Your heart was betraying your mind. Go back...he needs you. "I just want you to know Y/N, that I have hiding this for a while now and I'm sorry if this ruins our friendship....but...I love you too." You gasped. "I....I...." Saihara took off his hat. "Y/N I always had a crush on you but I was too shy to admit it. But now I'm saying it. I love you and I won't let you go to Ouma!" He confessed, quite loudly that people had begun to stop and stare. Oh poop.

Ouma?Saihara? Who should I choose? I love them both........

Who would you pick?

Btw I'm making an angst Ouma x Tsundere reader x Saihara and that will be next!