Leon x Reader x Mondo

I have no earthly clue who requested this so if you would please put who requested this in the comments I would really appreciate it!! Thank you and enjoy!!

"Hey where are you going kid?" Mondo asked gruffly.

"First, I'm not a kid. I'm like-two years younger than you. Second, I'm going to Leon's baseball game. I'm going to be late if I don't pick up the pace."

"Oh cool." He started to walk away.

"H-Hey wait!"

Mondo turned to face you, eyebrow raised.

"U-Um..would you like to join me? I have an extra ticket!" You waved the extra ticket up in the air.

Mondo shrugged. "Sure kid. I got nothing else to do anyway."

The wind picked up while you two walked towards the stadium.

You shivered as the cold wind passed your bare arms.

"Idiot. You should've dressed warmer." Mondo took off his jacket and draped it over your shoulders.

You looked up at him with a surprised expression.

"Thanks Mondo. I appreciate it."

Mondo gave a rare small smile.

"Yeah whatever. Just don't do it next time. I don't want to die from the f-ing cold."

You chuckled softly as you ran a hand through your h/c hair.

The two of you swiftly walked to the stadium, right in time for the game. You took your seats and pointed out Leon in the field.

"Wooo!!! Go Leon!!" You shouted.

"They haven't even started goofball." Mondo grunted.

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah but it will give him extra prep! Ya know, I'm a pretty bad cheerleader, but he says he always feels my encouragement and it helps him. So that's why."

Mondo widened his eyes. "Didn't know you two were so close."

"I guess. I mean, we are just childhood friends that support each other.

"Yeah but you always speak so highly of him."

"Well I see him as my little weird brother, so I am his proud big sister."

"Y-yeah."

The crowd cheered as the opposing team struck out, while you did your happy dance.

"Don't judge." You pouted.

"I won't." Mondo smiled to himself.

It's actually kind of cute.

The rest of the game, you cheered for Leon's team and booed the opposing team while Mondo clapped and cheered with you. Also he cussed at the other team while you giggled.

"Yessss!!! They wonnn!!" You cheered and hugged Mondo. Once you realized he wasn't hugging back you let go.

"S-sorry! Sorry! I-i was just so happy for Leon!! Sorry!!"

Mondo stared blankly at you for a few seconds then shook his head.

"It's fine..just not a hugging person." He quietly said.

"Really sorry! I shouldn't have invaded your personal space!"

"Don't worry about it. It's fine." Mondo patted your head while you stared at him in shock.

"O-oh ok!! Ok. Um..well I'm going to meet Leon at Hope's Hotdogs. Wanna come with?"

"Sure. I don't have anything else to do."