Cheater!Togami x Heartbroken!Reader

This was requested by Ultimate_sweetheart
Enjoy!

As I was fighting for you, I realized I was fighting to be lied to; fighting to be taken for granted; fighting to be disappointed; and fighting to be hurt again...so I started fighting to let go
~Anonomous

(1 year before)

"Byakuya?"

"Hmm?" Togami lifted his head up from the book he was reading, giving you his undivided attention.

"Yes Y/N?"

"Can you promise me something?" You asked sheepishly, blushing.

"Depends on what is is."

"I....will you promise me..that you will stay by my side forever?"

Byakuya gave you a frown.

"Forever? That's a tall order. What if I die or something? Or what if you break up with me?"

You rolled your eyes. "I won't ever leave you. I love you dummy. I..just wanted to make sure that you would be loyal is all. So many people get cheated on." You trailed off.

Togami gave you a small grin.

"Don't worry Y/N. I love you. J-Just don't tell anyone I said that though. It would be quite embarrassing." His cheeks were slightly pink but he was trying to hide it.

"I won't Byakuya. I love you too. I'm glad we feel the same way." You kissed him, happily and excited that you two would be living your lives together.

But happiness can quickly fade into despair.

(Present time)

It was 10 p.m. Togami wasn't home. His mansion felt the same emptiness it had felt for weeks. He wasn't home, he came home late, then gone to work early in the morning.

You slammed your cup down angrily. You mouthed "sorry" then realized you were talking to a teacup. Wow. Typical.

You sipped your tea at the table, looking how empty it was, around.No one sitting at the other side. No one telling you "stop looking like a doofus." It was, boring. Depressing even.

"Togami." You whispered.

You missed him dearly. All the good times together. Now, all he was interested in was his work. Work this. Work that.

"I wish he had time for me." You confessed, but realized no one was there to comfort you.

You groaned and pulled your phone out.

Y/N:Hey Angie.
Angie:Hey Y/NNNN!!!
Y/N: Are u busy today?
Angie: Nope! Have a day off. Why?
Y/N: Could I hang out with you?
Angie: Isn't Togami around?
Y/N: what do you think?
Angie: oh. I'm sorry. Come over to my place! We can have a day out! Or something.
Y/N:sure. I'll be right there.

You put your phone away and drove to Angie's house.

You and Angie had a fun day, playing funny games, truth or dare, battleship, watching funny videos, etc.