Gundam(Mastermind) x Reader

Btw guys...the story might confuse you but wait till the end.....Enjoy!

(can we please stop the messages about the gerbils please and thank you)

You woke up in your bed, Gundam right beside of you. Since you Both started dating, you both slept in the same bed. First, it was kinda awkward and you were a bed hog, so he couldn't get comfortable. He took care of that situation by pushing you off the bed. Oh you got mad. Real mad.

You two trusted each other. You knew that you wouldn't kill him and he wouldn't kill you.

"Hey." He said quite softly. His hair was a mess. In the morning, he didn't have his "high and mighty act". He was sweet and kind. He stroked your head. "Your hair is all messed up." You ruffled his locks.

"Hah. Yeah." He smiled then pecked you on the cheek. You were happy.

But how long will this last?

Later, you two went on the beach. The sea was pretty and the sun was hot. His hamsters went and scurried to the water. "Devas of Destruction!!! Don't go into that water! That water isn't good for you!"

Me:Anyway...

The gerbils stopped and reluctantly went back to Gundam. "Really? The water isn't good enough for them?"

Gundam huffed. "They only bathe in freshwater." He turned away. "Ha..okay then." He was so silly. But he let his guard down around you, and that's all that matters.

"The Great Gundam Tanaka need to go to the bathroom. Pardon me."

He walked away.

(Time skip brought to you by Ddiamond19781)

Me:We are crazy. Lol.

Diamond: yep and that's why we're friends😄
Me:Yep. We go to school together and she suggested for us to do this.
D:Anyway...
Me:That's my line.
D:😝
Me:Sigh...Anyway

"Ahhhhhh!" Everyone perked up. "What the heck is that??" Akane blurts. "Come on, let's go investigate!" Hajime says, leading the pack.

Not another murder.

"It's...It's....Gundam!!!!"

What no!!!!!

You saw his lifeless body on the ground. "I.." Your knees hit the floor, tears cascading down your cheeks.

"Y/N...are you alright?"

"Gundam....." You squeaked, you were too busy crying to speak.

Everyone looked at you sadly, the death of Gundam surprising them all.

Was it really a death??

(Timeskip)
"It had to be Hiyoko!"
"It was Akane!"
"No! You got it all wrong! It was Hajime!"
"You idiot! No it was obviously Mikan!!"
The Trial was a mess. Everyone thought it was everyone else..but you. You were heartbroken. You loved Gundam...and you couldn't join the conversations..or more like the bickering.

Everyone was shouting and blaming everyone. It was chaos.

"You know what..I think it is you, Y/N!" Hajime announced. Everyone gasped. "No way!" Fuyuhiko muttered. "Are you an idiot?" Hajime put his head down. "I have evidence." He provided evidence that you did it, everything led up to you.

Except you didn't do it.
They all looked at you, one by one their faces etched with horror and confusion.

"I think we know who it is now." Hajime declared. "If there is any evidence...please answer." No one said a word. Not even you, too shocked to even speak.

"Alright. I think it's time to vote."

"Everyone!" Monokuma's voice boomed and silenced their voices. "We have decided to let our mastermind show their face."

A pillar rose out of the ground. Revealing Gundam."It is me...GUNDAM TANAKA!

"Gundam!!!" You ran up to him and gave him an embrace.

Everyone silently watched as his piercing eyes looked at each and every one of them.

"G-Gundam...What? Are you...doing?" You sobbed, crying into his clothes. He stroked your hair. "Don't worry...I won't let them wrongly accuse you." You instantly realized the truth.

"Monokuma's! Everyone is guilty except me and Y/N! Execute..them all!" They all stared in shock. Some even screamed.

Monokuma's did what they were told and carried them away, one by one.

"Wait! No! You can't...." You tried to stop him but he grabbed your chin. "Don't try to tell me what to do. I didn't want them to hurt you."

"Why...?" You sobbed, hot tears rolling down your cheeks, which were flushed red from crying.

He pulled you towards him. He kissed you on the lips. It was more of a peck because it was over quickly.

"Y/N. We can stay here together. Me, Gundam Tanaka and you, my queen of despair, Y/N LN."

You had barely time to talk when he pulled you towards him, putting a knife to your neck.

"And you better not say no."

Hajime x Cold!Reader is next!