GekkoGahara x Hikikomori!Reader

Requested by DanganTaliaFan
(Btw Hikikomori means someone who hides in their room, internet addict, antisocial af, ya you get it. )
Enjoy!!

I always was antisocial.

Hiding in my room, sheltered by the harsh reality of the world.

I got mad at my parents for trying to get me out of the house.

We would fight. We would tell. I would go to my room and watch more anime.(me tho) I didn't care.

But I was stupid.

The moment I heard the words, I broke down.

"I'm so sorry, your parents were announced dead on arrival."

A car crash sent my parents to a unexpected and early death.

I couldn't take it.

I cried for days. I didn't come out of my room. Not even for eating. Not for anything. (Well except for going to the Bathroom tho) I stayed up late and browsed the internet, not a care in the world.

They all looked at me with those sympathetic eyes.

Get off my case. You don't understand what I've been through.

I told my caretakers I didn't want to go to a therapist. I told them I'm fine in my room. They told me that I should. That I would feel better if I do.

It took a long time but eventually they persuaded me into going.

My memory was fuzzy, but I remember that they told me to go into a room.

It had light green wallpaper and white wood decorating the walls. There were paintings of forests and grasslands. A nice little white desk sat on the back wall with a black swivel chair.

This actually looks pleasant.

You sat on a white couch with a little wood table with a green drink on top.

You heard a door slam and you turned around to see a little girl in a wheelchair. She looked around your age.

She wheeled up to the desk and then looked at you, her gaze piercing yours.

"Hello Y/N. I am Miaya Gekkogahara. Ultimate Therapist."

You remembered your parents speaking about her and her skills. She was apparently very talented and world renowned. Even though she was young.

"Hi." You stared at your feet, trying not to make eye contact.

"I would like it if you would look at me please."

You slowly lifted your gaze to meet hers.

"Thank you. Now, I heard that your parents have passed in an unfortunate car crash."

"Yes."

"I'm very sorry for your loss."

"Yeah right." You mumbled under your breath.