Saihara x Ouma x Childish!Innocent!Reader

Killing game and fluff
Requested by Kiruma_Haruka

"Hehe! I got your scarf Ouma! Betcha can't get it back!" You jumped over a table and ran towards the hallway.

I can probably lose him here.

"Hey! Give it back!" Ouma frantically chased you, trying to retrieve his scarf from your evil clutches.

You looked back and didn't see Ouma so you stealthily sneaked into a room and hid in the closet.

Hehe. He won't find me here.

You smiled at your great plan.

Hearing footsteps, your smile turned into a frown of worry.

Don't look In here! Don't look in here!

You heard the footsteps recede and you silently celebrated.

Good thing he didn't check i-

The doors opened and Ouma stared down at you, frowning.

"O-Oh Ouma! I...um Hi..." You tried to pry past him but he grabbed your shoulders.

You too had a tussle match and he pushed you back against the wall. "So are you gonna give me back my scarf?" He smirked.

You shook your head, giving your own teasing smirk. "Never."

"Well I guess I have to do something about that." He leaned in.

Something cold touched your lips.

Ah!!! Is he kissing me????? But I'm an innocent Cookie!! I can't be kissing him!!

He put one arm behind your back and pried the scarf away from you, but you didn't notice.

The other hand twirled you hair.

He let go of your lips and you gasped for air.

"Huh..h..huh.." You realized instantly that the scarf was missing.

"Hey! You sneaky b**tard!!" You reached for it but he put it behind his back.

"Hehe. Now it's my turn to be smitten Y/N." Ouma stuck his tongue out and walked away.

"That....Baka." You were blushing, badly. You wanted to be mad but nothing but a smile appeared on your lips.

You were happy he kissed you.

He's..a good kisser..I'll admit that.

"Hey Y/N? Why are you still here? I thought you were gonna chase me and try to get it back." Ouma looked down at you, the scarf gone. Most likely hidden.

"Oh...yeah..I guess I changed my mind."

Ouma looked bewildered.

"Really? I thought..oh...are you stunned because I kissed you?"

Your cheeks few hot again. "N-No...of course not." You poured and crossed your arms.

"You are just a poopyhead and I'm tired." You snapped.

"Hmm..ok I guess." He smiled and knelt down.

"So you know what I learned today?"

"How to be a Baka?"

"No. Today, Saihara confessed his feelings. To me."

Your mouth gaped open. "W-wha? Uh..really?"

Darn. I really want him to myself...

"Yeah."

"What are you gonna say?"

"The real question here is what are you going to say?"

"What? You don't make any sense."

"Y/N.Y/N.Y/N." He made a clicking noise with his tongue. "You don't realize that you have a crush on me, do you?"

"What? A crush? No." You looked away.

"Really? Cause you didn't resist at all when I kissed you."

"Well...maybe I..do have feelings for you." You looked at him and he smiled.

"I said maybe!!"

"I like you too Y/N."

"But what about Saihara? Didn't he confess?"

"Yeah. I like him too. I'm not sure if I want to go out with you..or him." This was the first time he looked actually puzzled. Puzzled about a decision.

"Ouma.."

"I know. I should pick someone. But..to be honest...I really don't want to get hurt. Or you two."

"What?"

"If I date one of you, and either of you die, I'll be heartbroken. If I die, you two will be heartbroken, whichever dates me. I don't want to pick until..this ends." Ouma confessed.

"Ouma..I understand."

He smiled sadly at you.

"This is the first time you acted mature."

"What? I've acted Mature many times before!" You groaned.

"Ha! Come on, let's not hang out in this dark closet for long."

"Ok." You grabbed his hand and you two walked out just to bump into Saihara.

"Ouma!" He smiled sweetly at Ouma and then realized you two were holding hands.

"Oh..I guess you got someone else."

Ouma widened his eyes. "Oh yeah." He let go of your hand. "I was just holding her hand because she is scared of the darkness of that room."

"Oh." Saihara said in relief.

"Grrr..." you pouted but kept your growl down.

I'm gonna kill you Ouma.

"Anyway, so..have you decided yet?" Saihara blushed. "You know..about the thing?"

"I'm sorry Saihara. If you want to be with me, your gonna have to be with me AND Y/N."

"Wut?"

"Wait..what are you saying Ouma?!" You screeched.

"That you both hang out with me."

"Oh whew. I thought you meant we all date each other."

"Yeah same. I really freaked out."

"No. I just meant you both be my friends and we will work it out. Now come on, group hugggg!!"

He pulled you both into a group hug. "Oh well I'm glad to be with you Ouma."

"Me too." You looked into his eyes.

You both smiled at each other. But of course, with a little glint of competition.

"I love you both too! As friends!!" Ouma tightened his grip.

"For now."

Wow..that was the weirdest thing I've written...maybe.

Next is Juzo x Fem!Reader