Fem!Reader x Gundam

Requested by autumnsin
Amazing art by RoseamongLilies
Go check out her art book and make requests!

YOUR POV

(It's only been a week since the killing game has started. And already we had a murder and a trial. I'm so sick of this. I don't want to be here. I want to go home. But that's not going to happen.)

"Y/N? Are you alright?" Gundam asked you, a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine. Just...thinking is all." You quickly brushed his question off, taking a bite of toast.

Gundam Tanaka. Your childhood friend. The only thing that was keeping you from killing yourself and running away from this horrible killing game.

You saw him look at Sonia.
You felt something at the pit of your stomach. What was it? Hunger? Anger? Maybe even Jealousy?

Why? I don't even like him...do I?

"Gundam. Can we go on a walk?" You asked him, wanting him to get away from Sonia.

"Ugh fine. My hamsters need some fresh air anyways." He nodded, getting out of his chair.

As you and him walked around the killing game grounds, you talked.

"There's no way. I can't believe he actually was intimidated." You giggled.

"Of course he was intimidated! I am the Great Gundam Tanaka!" He flipped his hair humorously.

"Pfft." You snorted, slapping your knee.

Gundam smiled. "I'm glad you're cheering up Y/N."

"Cheering up?"

"Yeah. You seemed so lost in thought and sad when I looked at you back the lunchroom. Is it because of the killing game?"

You gulped.

".....yes. It is. I'm worried...that we won't make it out alive."

"Of course we will. I'm the Great Gundam Tanaka after a-"

"But that doesn't change the fact that Monokuma controls the strings. Only one of us will get out alive. And it might not be one of us." You said, shaking.

Gundam put his hand on your shoulder reassuringly. "We will find a way. I promise."

You nodded. Smiling. Maybe you should believe him. Maybe you and your friends will be able to find a way.

"Maybe you should..be nicer to the others Gundam. It hurts that I'm the only one that sees your fun side."

"Nah. The only person I need is you Y/N. I don't need those..mortals."

"But I'm just like them." You rolled your eyes playfully.

"Not really. Actually Y/N I've been meaning to tell you-"