Amami x Reader

Sorry for not posting in a while but I hope you enjoy!!

Amami never had a crush who liked him back. Everyone he liked thought he was a weirdo. A freak. Until he liked you. You were not the prettiest but your personality shone. You were nice, polite, and charismatic. You accepted his faults and loved him the way he was.

He admired that.

It was only a week ago when he asked you out and you were ecstatic. But a few days after you got together, his family was planning to go on a trip for two weeks. You felt so lonely at school and lonelier when he wouldn't call back cause he was busy.

"Ugh." It was Saturday, tomorrow would be the day you get to see him. You were hopelessly bored. You kept playing with the strings of your jacket.

I don't know what to do.

You groaned and fell backwards onto your bed. A knock could be heard at the door. "The heck??" You shot up and went to the front door, steps quiet.

No one comes to our door. Ever.

My hope was it was Amami, coming to say that he was back from his trip and everything would go back to normal. But those thoughts were crushed when a man with dark purple locks appeared.

"Hello!! Are you Y/N L/N??"

Should I say it is??

"Yes. Why do you want to know anyway??" He smirked. "Knew it. Somebody wants you to go to the coffee shop downtown."

"Why? Who's waiting for me?"

"You'll see." He walked away casually.

My heart fluttered. Could...it be Amami??

You rushed to the shop and opened the doors. You saw the green headed adorable weirdo that you love so much. "Amami!!" You didn't care who saw you. You just wanted to embrace your boyfriend. He accepted the embrace and kissed the top of your forehead.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here." He whispered.

You smiled on his chest. "It's fine. I'm just glad you're here." He smiled and you two embraced until somebody shouted "Get a room." Oh Amami was so ticked off. You pulled him away and started walking towards your house.

"So what did you do when I was gone??" You slumped your shoulders. "I...I didn't do anything. I just sat in my bed, staring up at the ceiling. It's extremely lonely without you." You teared up. "Hey." He twisted your head towards him.

"It was lonely without you too. Sorry I couldn't call. I was too busy with my family. They cannot sleep." He said sheepishly. "I..just thought that you didn't want to see me. Maybe you founded a new girl." You put your blushing face into your hands.

"Of course not you silly. I love you." Your face didn't grow any more normal after that. "I would never choose anyone other than you." He patted your head and continued on walking. "Thanks." You grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He squeezed back.

You both arrived at your front door. "You want to come in??" He smiled warmly." Sure." You both played board games until it was midnight and you eventually fell asleep on his shoulder. "You're too cute." He poked your nose.

You responded with a sleepy grunt and took hold of his hand. "I love you." You muttered softly. He was surprised at first but it made his face turn a shade pink. "Love you too. I won't ever leave you again." He pecked your forehead and fell asleep with you. Side by side.

Saihara x Nerdy!SHY! Reader x Ouma is next!!