Gonta x Angie//A beautiful piece of art

Requested by Veree31
I'm finishing Kaede in Danganland soon. But I wanted to get other people's request done.

Gonta was outside, looking for any type of insect he could find. It seemed like all there was were beetles and ants but a bright flash of color caught his eye.

A beautiful bluish purplish butterfly flew by, its wings shining in the light. It landed on Gonta's finger.

How beautiful! It reminds me of Angie...

Gonta blushed slightly, thinking of the white haired girl.

The butterfly's magnificence captured Gonta's attention as it flew away.

Maybe I should ask Angie to draw the butterfly! She would do a wonderful job!

Gonta skipped gleefully to Angie's dorm.

Knock knock

He knocked the door softly,excited to see Angie.

The door opened, revealing the angel herself. "Heyyyy Gontaaa!" She vigorously waved.

"H-Hey Angie. G-Gonta would like to ask a favor of you." He stuttered.

"Of course! What is it?"

"Could you possibly paint a picture of a bluish purplish butterfly? I saw one today and I thought you could recreate a picture of it." Gonta quietly said.

"Oh!! Of course! Just the Artistic challenge I have been waiting for! Thanks Gonta!" Angie smiled cheerfully.

Gonta blushed and smiled back. "Gonta is really happy that you can do it for Gonta!"

Angie then waved and shut the door slowly.

Gonta sighed. I was a total mess around her. She will never love me.

He walked down the hallway and captured the attention of a certain Kaede.

"Gonta? What's wrong? You look so...sad.." The blonde asked, turning towards him.

"K-Kaede! O-oh it's nothing. Gonta is fine! Really!"

Kaede narrowed her eyes. "Are you lying?"

"What? Gonta is definitely not lying!" He said, with a higher pitch than his usual deep tone.

"Gonta. I'm here to talk if you need it." Kaede walked away.

"W-wait! Could we...go somewhere more private..it's a sensitive topic."

Kaede turned around and smiled. "Ok. Lead the way Gonta."

Gonta lead her outside where he was most comfortable.

"So what's up?"

Gonta took a deep breath. "Gonta...Gonta love Angie."

"Uh? Angie!?" Kaede was surprised.

"Yeah! Gonta really like Angie. She's nice, creative, beautiful, and amazingly weird." He rambled, blushing sweetly.

"Wow Gonta. It seems like you really like her."

"G-Gonta does! Gonta asked her to make a recreation of a butterfly that Gonta had seen! But Gonta...Gonta was shy and embarrassed around Angie. Gonta also doesn't know much about love...Gonta is afraid to face her again." He confessed, crestfallen.

"Gonta...if Angie really likes you, she won't care if you mess up. She's a carefree person anyway! I doubt she'll judge you." Kaede confirmed.

"Hmm? Really?"

"Of course Gonta. You need to be confident about your love for her. Don't force It..but I think you might have a chance!" Kaede's optimism filled Gonta with determination.

"Gonta will do it! Gonta will confess to Angie!" Gonta clapped his hands together.

Kaede giggled, happy for Gonta. "Go Gonta! I have faith in you!"

Gonta grinned. "Thanks Kaede! Gonta will never forget this!!"

Kaede nodded and watched Gonta run off towards the dorms.

Gonta took a couple deep breaths. Gonta can do this.

He rasped the door, a little more confidently this time. It opened, like last time, with a little squeak.

"Gonta? Oh perfect! Come inside! The picture is done!" Angie beckoned.

Gonta excitedly stepped in, eyes wide at what he saw.

It was a painting of the butterfly in flight. Beautiful shades of purple and blue of the wings complimented the yellow splotched background.

"Well...do you like it Gonta?" Angie quietly asked.

"It's beautiful!! Just...like you." Gonta turned around towards Angie and gingerly grabbed her hands.

Angie blushed softly. "Me?" She looked into Gonta's eyes.

"Yes Angie. You. You are the most beautiful piece of art here. More beautiful than your artwork. It's amazing how you put so much soul into your art. That's why I love you Angie." Gonta smiled. "Do..you love Gonta?"

Angie giggled. "Hehe! I thought you would never confess!"

Gonta was shocked. "Huh?"

"I love you too Gonta! And that was why I was so ecstatic about you asking me to do this Art piece! I wanted to impress you! I'm so glad we feel the same way about each other!" Angie smiled, holding Gonta's hands.

Gonta's eyes sparkled. Tears fell down into his rosy red cheeks.

"G-Gonta! What's wrong?"

"I didn't think you would like me back..I'm so awkward at love. I might not do well..." Gonta cried even more.

Angie stood up on her tippy toes and kissed him on the lips.

"Don't worry Gonta. I'm weird too. And awkward and new at love just like you. I'm here with you. God knew that we would be together. It was destined from the start!" She nodded.

Gonta cried happy tears, embracing Angie.

"Thank you Angie! Gonta will love you and cherish you! I promise!"

"Thank you Gonta. I will do the same." Angie embraced back, happy that her love loved her.

The prettiest piece of art..comes from the souls that make it together. The two beating hearts. Intertwined as one.

Sorry for the slow updates. I feel like the quality is getting bad too....I'm sorry guys...

Next is Makoto Naegi x Reader!