Mastermind Gonta x (Shy)Reader

This was requested by Gigbearpig. Go check them out and enjoy the story!

"Y/N....." Gonta was walking through the hallway. He had executed all of your friends. Leaving you. His love. To be with him. To be his despair queen. "Y/N........please come out." You always loved hanging out with Gonta. But now, he was a different person.

You were hiding in the girls bathroom. Trying to comfort yourself. Why. Why would Gonta do this?! You tried to slow your breathing, but that made you gasp for air. Gonta, even though he was the mastermind, still had his manners. He skipped right by the girl's bathroom. Not even paying it mind. "I can't stay here forever. You heard his footsteps fade away. This was your chance. You sprinted, as quickly as you could, to the exit.

Gonta, since he was the mastermind, made the exit for you and him. But no matter how long he waited you wouldn't come. So he came searching for you. Please. You panted. Please, I need to make it out! You pushed open the doors. You saw it. The exit. The hole in the cage. "Please, please, please." You we're almost there. You reached your hand out. Yes. You felt your body being pulled back. No. Your back was being embraced by the mastermind. The loving Gonta. you knew you couldn't get out but you tried.

You squirmed and tried to push out but it was no use. You couldn't break free. "Y/N. Be my Queen and I'll be your gentlemanly husband. You would say no but his arms were the silent threat that held against you. You gulped. "Okay." He smiled. "Good." He turned you around and kissed you. "And don't you ever leave me."

Sorry that was so short. I haven't had time to make this fanfic for a while. School stuff was happening. Anyway, Kiibo x Reader is next'