Satoru(Oc) x Himiko// A sign of death

Requested by Janis_The_Bunny
(Before you question, yes I didn't finish the kiibo chapter. I had a bit of writers block on it but I'll work on it after this one)

All Satoru could do was run. He didn't know where he was nor what was chasing him but all his gut was RUN.

He tried to jump over a fallen tree but messed up, tripping in the process. His adrenaline kicked in and he panicked, scrambling to regain footing.

But whatever was chasing him was already there. It looked over him, jaws parting. It attacked him viciously, aiming for his vulnerable exposed neck.

"AHHHH"

Satoru woke up with a kickstart, still sweating. He frantically patted the area around him, sighing in relief as he realized it was all a dream.

But then the reality of the situation hit him in the face. He was in a killing game, run by a black and white bear who's obviously messed up in the head.

He didn't know which one was the real dream.

"Satoru? Satoru!" Someone on the other side of the door knocked repeatedly, yelling his name.

"Ah ah! I'm coming!" He scrambled out of the sheets and went up to the door. He opened it, revealing a worried Himiko.

"Satoru! Could you not scream? I was trying to sleep!" She grumbling.

"Uh-I'm sorry. I had a nightmare and I-"

"Eh whatever. I'm awake now." She totally ignored him, rubbing her temple. "But keep it down next time."

"Will do Himiko." He responded.

"So why were you screaming? You kinda got me worried." She said in a low tone.

"Hm? Did you say something?"

"What? Nothing. Just, why were you screaming anyway?"

"I had a nightmare, as I've stated a minute ago."

"Ah. Well, maybe I can help you. Once my magic regenerates, I'll help you with your nightmares."

"Wow really? You're so kind Himiko!" He said gleefully.

She turned away, secretly smiling. "Of course. I'm the Ultimate Magician. It's my job."

Satoru smiles sadly as Himiko disappeared down the hall. The deaths of Angie and Tenko was still fresh in everyone's mind. Even Korekiyo's death was somewhat sad.

He knew that she was trying to be strong and happier. He was proud yet still sympathetic for the girl. He had grown some kind of affection, one he could find his way around. It was like he was wrapped around her finger.

He knew that he was the only friend she had left. He was going to protect her and make sure they all got out alive. At least, that's what he wanted to do.

He looked at his bad, which was covered by his werewolf hair.

"Ugh. I seriously need to get a lint roller or something. I hate transforming at night." He grimaced, trying to brush it off.

But once he looked at his bed, he got flashbacks of the nightmare, causing him to stumble back, holding his head.

"Ughhh." He leaned on his chair for support, breathing heavily.

Maybe I should go outside and get a breath of fresh air.

He went outside the confines of his room and decided to go for a walk outside. He frowned when he caught a glimpse of the cage bars. He faced a grim reminder that he was trapped in a killing game. No way out, no hope.