Kiibo x Reader

This is outside the killing game!

"Hi Y/N!" You turned around. "Ah! Kiibo you scared me!" You yelped. "Oh I'm sosososososo sorry!" He waved his hands around. You giggled. "It's fine, you silly robot." You patted his head. His face went pink. "Is this what humans call embarrassment?" You smiled. "Yeah. When people are embarrassed some turn pink, like you. You pointed to his face. "What!?" I-I'm a robot! I don't turn pink!" You laughed. "Tell that to your face!"

"I-I....Love you Y/N." You stopped laughing. "Where did that come from Kiibo? Usually you don't show affection like that." He looked away. "I just wanted to say it. But it's the truth." You gave him a hug. "Love you too, now come on, we're going to be late for the movie." You grabbed his hand. "Better wrap up. It's cold out there." He was perplexed. "I'm a robot." You sighed. You both headed out outside, to the movie theater a couple blocks away.

"Brrr..." You shuddered.

Once you go there, you almost became an icicle. You bought your tickets and sat down. "I've always wanted to watch this movie since the trailer came out." Kiibo smiled. "I'm glad to take you, Y/N." You two decided to watch a horror movie last week. You we're ecstatic about going. Kiibo really didn't but wanted to make you happy.

The movie started and you yelped at the jump scares. Kiibo just stared at the screen, stoic as ever. One particular jump scare, you grabbed Kiibo's arm out of instinct. "Y/N?" He looked at you, concerned. "Um...I-I'm fine." You let go of his arm and went back to watching the movie. At a scary part you covered your eyes and turned towards Kiibo. "Y/N, uncover your eyes and look at me." You looked up.

You felt a soft sensation of your lips. "Mpphh!?" Kiibo? Is he kissing me? It felt good so you didn't stop him. He let go. "Now look who's embarrassed." He poked your nose. You blushed even more. "Hey. No fair." You lightly punched his metal chest.

"Love you Y/N." You smiled. "Love you too Kiibo."

During the rest of the movie, you leaned against his shoulder. You really did love him. Somehow, even being a robot, Kiibo loved you too. He would do anything to make you happy.

(Yandere) Kaito x Reader is next!