Hoshi x (Shy)Reader x Gonta

Weird picture right? It's the only thing I could find. lol. Anyway on to the story, btw it's sooo cringy. This request is for Gigbearpig. Go check them out and Enjoy!

Before Chapter 2
You and Hoshi always played tennis whenever you could. He would always beat you, but you were darn good! He grew fond of you, but didn't realize he fell for you. After you're tennis matches you hung out with Gonta and his bugs. He realized he liked you but didn't know what to say to you. He was a gentleman, after all, he doesn't want to force his feelings onto you.

Your shyness made way into both of their hearts. You were kind, sweet, and gentle. And the Bugs LOVED you too.

"Hey Y/N!" Tenko yelled at you from across the room. She ran to you and panted from exhaustion. "Tenko, are you alright?" You said in your kawaii voice. Tenko waved a hand. " I'm f-fine." She suddenly remembered what she was going to tell you. " Y/N, there's been a fight!"

" A fight?" You became alert. "What's going on?" She was sweating furiously. " It's between Ouma and Kaito! Things happened and they started a tiff. Boys! No one can stop them." She held your hands. " Could you try?" You flinched back. " If they can't do it, why do you think I can? I can't even order pizza in the phone much less stop a fight." You sighed.

Tenko put her hand son your shoulders. " Please just try! Everyone wants you too!" I don't care about them but they said to get you." You sighed quieter this time. Maybe you could try, just this once. " Fine, I'll try." Tenko clapped. " Perfect, let's go!

You burst into the gymnasium and sure enough Kaito and Ouma were shouting, the sound reverberating through the gym, making it louder. You covered your ears. You HATED loud noises. Tenko led you to the fight, trying to calm you down. " IT WAS JUST A PRANK KAITO!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?!!" Kaito's face was red. " YOU POURED ICE COLD WATER ON HER HEAD YOU JERK!" You took a breath of confidence and stepped forward. Everyone looked at you except them. "Guys stop!" You said. They couldn't hear you. " Guys, Guys? They couldn't hear you again. Why am I doing this? The doubt entered your mind. "GUYS STOP!" You pushed them away from each other. " Please!" You sobbed. Was it the stares that were too much, or just you? " Kaito eased and shook his head. Ouma, who was furious, (Sorry Ouma fans, including me.) stepped towards you. You felt a cold hand swipe at your cheek. It hurt. "Ahh!" You stumbled back.

Everyone stared in shock at Ouma, who was unfazed. He stepped back and slowly walked out. " Y/N!" Gonta rushed towards you. " Are you alright?" He didn't know what to do so he just put his hand on your shoulder. " Yeah I'm fine.." You stood up. " It just hurt that's all." You were used to pain when the tennis balls hit your face instead of your racket at times.

"Y/N needs an ice pack. Kirumi?" Hoshi turned to the maid who bowed and ran out the door. Hoshi stepped forward. He tried to comfort you but his height made him hug your waist instead. You blushed. But you embraced it. "Oh Gonta will "hug" too!" (Uh oh) He gave you a bone crushing hug. It almost squeezed you out of breath but you knew he meant well.

" Tha-a-anks Gonta. But could you get off me? I can't breathe." He panicked and sat you down. " Gonta is sosososososo sorry!!" He waved his hands everywhere. You giggled. " It's fine!" You realized everyone was staring at you. "Ummm....." Your face went red. " Come on Y/N, let's go get something to eat." Hoshi slowly walked out. You followed with everyone stares on you.

"Thanks Hoshi." You sighed. He smirked. " For getting you out of there? Yeah No problem." He lowered his hat to hide his smiling face. Maybe he realized he liked you.

(Later)
You were eating a nice lunch with Hoshi. "Hey, Y/N?" He suddenly said in the silence. " Um, yes?" You looked at him. Surprisingly he sighed and looked at you straight in the eyes. " Y/N, I thought I had no reason to live, until I met you. Well to get straight to the point, I think I like you." He said nonchalantly. You stared at him in shock. "Me? You like me?" Hoshi nodded. You blushed. "Hoshi......" He sat up. " Just please think about it Y/N, I know you probally got other people on your mind....but please." Hoshi walked away. Other people? What does he mean? You stood there shocked. You decided to walk back to your room.

When you got to your door, Gonta was standing there, patiently waiting for you. "Um, hi Gonta." Gonta noticed you and he felt relieved. "Y/N! Gonta's glad you're here!" He suddenly turned red. " Y/N........you truly understand me and my nature. Gonta would love for you to be my.....uh.......girl-friend." He nervously rubbed his hands. Two confessions in one afternoon? Wow. Especially people who obviously really care about me. "Gonta the thing is- Hoshi already confessed." Gonta's face dropped. " Oh Gonta's sorry congratulations." You panicked. " No!No! We're not dating! It's just.....two confessions are hard to handle." You looked away. Gonta looked relieved. " I understand Y/N. I'll wait for you." You nodded. " Thank you for being understanding." He walked away. You sighed.

How am I going to pick? I like them both.

But of course inside you knew that you couldn't have them forever in this killing game.

Freakin 991 Words. I had so much writers block with this one. But I got it done and yes it's cringey. Thank you guys for reading and have a great day!