Saihara(Drunk/Perverted) x Reader.

Thank you for 10k reads! How you enjoy! Requested by IratiDominguez

You decided to go to a party that evening. You were bored and thought you would meet up with your friends, Angie,Tenko, and Kaito. You opened the door to the party and it was packed.

The whole place was loud and rowdy. Everyone was either dancing or eating. You really didn't like parties that much. So you tried to search for your buddies.

Immediately, out of the corner of Your eye, you saw Saihara sitting in the corner, alone. He looked sad.

"....Hey Saihara..." You sat down next to him. His eyes were red and puffy. You grew concerned.

"Are you okay?" He looked at you. "Kaede broke up with me. She's moving away. Far away." He sobbed. "I don't know why I came here. Maybe to drink the sorrows away." He gulped down a shot.

"Saihara..." You put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I'm here for you." You both looked into each other's eyes. You never realized how cute he was.

"Um..." You both looked at each other awkwardly. "Y/N." He grabbed your chin and kissed you. You grew flustered. Your chest grew hot.

He entered his tongue in, trying to find yours.

What is he doing? Is he drunk?!

You pulled away from the kiss, saliva parting from your tongues.(omg)

You covered his mouth, panting. He smirked. You could feel his tongue lick your finger. (Double omg)

The h*ll?! He's definitely drunk!

"Saihara!!" You pulled your hand away. "What was that?" You were still lightly panting. You had to admit, he was a pretty darn good kisser.

"Sorry if I overdid it."

Oh you overdid it alright.

"I actually think I love you Y/N."

His eyes drooped. He fell into a slumber. You looked at his cute face.

Better get him to a room.

You found Kaito and asked him if you could set Saihara in a room. He said "Sure thing Y/N!", and escorted you to a room.

You laid Saihara down and covered him with a blanket. "Goodnight Saihara." You kissed his forehead. Before you knew it, you fell asleep right beside him.

(In the morning)

"Huh?" You woke up in a strange room.

Oh that's right. I'm in Kaito's house.

You looked beside you to see Saihara, with a messy bedhead. You remembered what he said last night.

I love you Y/N.

You couldn't stop replaying it in your mind. Over and over. You blushed. Your heart thumped.

"Y/N? What happened?" You turned to see he was looking at you. His eyes were wide open. "Saihara..you're awake!" You blushed, replaying your scene last night.

"I see your remembering the kiss." You jumped in suprise. "What? How do you know?" He chuckled. "Your face says it all!" He kissed you on the cheek.

"I think I like you too Saihara."

You two cuddled and kissed the entire morning until Kaito found you two. Boy it was awkward.

Next is Ouma(Mastermind) x Reader!!