Hajime x Chiaki

This was requested by PrinceofDarkness19

"Hey Chiaki." Hajime waved to the hooded girl. Chiaki didn't look up but gave a barely audible "hello."

Hajime grimaced.He wanted her to notice him. To at least up from her game to say hello.

But that's the way she was. He couldn't control it. He wanted to ask her out but he was afraid that she just wanted to play video games instead of being in a relationship.

But today was the day that Hajime would ask Chiaki out and confess his long hidden feelings. He sighed and straightened his back.

"Chiaki. Could I talk to you?" Hajime said coyly.

"Hm? Oh sure. What is it Hajime?" Chiaki paused her game and looked up.

"Well..I-I really like you Chiaki. And not like a best friend way..I mean a love way. You are so kind,sweet, and so nice. I've been wanting to confess for a while now and yeah." Hajime facepalmed. His cheeks were burning up.

Chiaki gave him a blank stare.

"Well?" Hajime slowly lifted his hands from his face.

"I'm sorry Hajime. I can't accept those feelings." She gave him another blank look and went back to her game.

Hajime couldn't speak. He teared up a bit. "Chiaki..I love you."

He ran away, going back to his house.

When he got home he threw himself into his bed and sulked.

I can't believe I confessed. Now it's gonna be awkward.

He sighed.

Ding dong*

The doorbell rang and Hajime slowly and lazily got up to answer it.

"Who could that be?"

He opened the door to reveal Chiaki, with a saddened look on her face.

"Chiaki? What's wrong?"

She lifted up her device, and it said:

Congratulations! You beat the game!

"You..finished the game. Why do you look so sad then?"

Chiaki lowered her head. "When I beat the game, I realized that it wasn't fun. I cheered and looked where you usually stood and you weren't there. I realized I missed you. The reason I rejected you is because I know that you want a conversation with me. But I'm always infatuated in the games I play. I always feel bad. I feel like I'm ignoring you. But I can't help my game addiction. So I said no because if you dated me, I would just cause you heartbreak." She said in a quiet voice.

"Chiaki.." He embraced her, giving her all his love in the hug.

"I understand that you love games. And I will always be by your side and cheer for you. I love you Chiaki. I won't get heartbroken because you are doing something you love. Don't worry about that." He wiped away a stray tear on her face, causing her to smile.

"Thank you Hajime. I'll be there for you too."

He gave her a peck on the forehead and they continued to hug.

Next is Chiaki x Shy!Male!Gamer! Reader