Chihiro Fujisaki x Reader (Fluff)

This takes place in danganronpa 1 before everyone lost their school memory. This was requested by Nagisabaee17. Go check them out and enjoy!

You tapped your pencil on the desk, lost in thought.Hey Y/N." You looked up to see Chihiro in front of you. "Hey Chi."

"Are you not going to eat outside with everyone else?" Chihiro asked. You shrugged. "I didn't bring my lunch, I forgot it at home. But I'm not hungry, don't worry!" As if right on cue, your stomach gave out a loud growl. Chihiro laughed softly. "Come on we can share my lunch. He sat down in the desk in front of you. He positioned himself so where he could face you.

He opened up his bento and offered some to you. "Chi I really shouldn't." You felt guilty. "Don't worry, just have some." You releuctantly gave in to his request and ate a bit. "Wow this is good." You chewed happily. He smiled. "Glad you enjoyed it." You nodded and you both ate until all that's left in the bento was crumbs. "Hey Y/N. Chihiro spoke in a soft voice. "Thanks for keeping my secret about being a boy." You smiled. "Of course Chi. Are you ever going to tell anyone?

The bell rang. "I guess people are going to be coming back in." Before he could answer, a swarm of people came in. "Ishimaru came in first, of course. "Y/N! CHIHIRO!" Ishimaru shouted then flinched, remembering the inside voice rule. "Where were you at lunch!?" You flinched yourself, by his loud tone. "Ishimaru, we were in here eating lunch."

Ishimaru gasped. "Is that against the rules!?" An audible sigh came from behind him. "Dude, it's fine, they're not breaking the rules." Ishimaru pulled out the handbook. "Are you sure?! Here let me check the handbook!" He flipped through all the pages in a swift motion. "Hmmm...it's not against the rules. Well never mind, sorry for the inconvenience !" He sat down at his desk, sitting straight and tall.

A sigh of relief came from your mouth. "Whew." Chihiro went to his seat. His mind seemed to be occupied as Mondo and Ishimaru were arguing about if aliens existed or not. The last bell rang and you began the class.....

(Timeskip)
The bell rang and the students rushed out of the door. Pushing to no avail. Chihiro waited for you. As always. You walk to your rooms together every day. "Hey Chi. Tommrow is a free day. Do you want to do something together?" You finally got it out of you. "Oh it is? Oh yeah that sounds great!" Chi's face brightened up. You loved seeing him smile. "I'll think of something and tell you tommorow!" You both grinned.

You arrived at your dorm room and with a wave to Chihiro, you shut your door. Now to think of things for tomorrow.

You thought on your bed for hours of what to do. You finally decided with going to a movie you both wanted to see. Then you both would go and get something to eat. Perfect.

You realized you couldn't stand telling him until tomorrow. You decide to get up and tell him personally now. The hallway was dim and quiet. You walked to Chihiro's door. Without thinking you pushed his door open. Oops, forgot to knock again.

You widened your eyes. Chihiro was trying to lift weights and was shocked by your presence. "Y/N?" He stuttered, trying to find the words. "Chi. I didn't know you exercised." He looked away. "Chi. What's wrong?" He shook his head. "Nothing anyway is there something you need?"

"Forget about that! What motivated you to exercise?" He immediately blushes. "Wel-l-l it's actuall-y because of you." He said. "Me?" He nodded. Sighing he says, " I wanted to impress you by getting stronger. I'm so weak after all." Your heart was beating and you were shocked. "You wanted to impress me? Like in a romantic way?" You blurted. He nodded.

"I-" You couldn't speak. "Honestly, I want to be with you more. I like you. You're always so nice and you look so cute when you smile." He confessed. Your heart lurched out of its chest. " Chi. I love you too. You don't need to do this for my affection. I always like when you smile too." You and him talked about your feelings until you returned to your bedroom. I really love him. You fell asleep on your warm bed.

Yeah next morning you walked towards the movie theater, holding hands. You saw some familiar faces there. "Heyyyyyyy Chihiro and is that Y/N?" Mondo waved. There was Mondo, Junko, Mukoro, Aoi, Makoto, and Kirigiri there as well. "I guess we won't be going alone." Chihiro sighed. You gave him a light peck on the cheek. " It's fine. Let's go." You walked towards your other friends with Chihiro. His face was a tad bit pink.

~{Extended Ending}~
"My name is Y/N. Yours?" You greeted the little girl in the green skirt. "I'm Chihiro." The girl was timid but nice. "Chihiro....mind if I call you Chi?" She nodded. "That actually sounds familiar.."

"Oh did someone give you that nickname before?" You asked. She tilted her head. "I'm not exactly sure. I can't really remember." You smiled.

"Yeah it feels oddly familiar, this school. You too." She nodded in agreement. A back and white bear popped out. "ITTTTTT'SSS MONOKUMA!!!" Everyone stared in shock. No one knew what Monokuma had in store for them.