Wolf!Nagito x Little Red Riding Hood!Reader

You held the basket in your hands tightly, stepping into the dimly lit forest. You've never gone to grandmother's house alone, for it was always you and your mother.
But your mother was sick and couldn't accompany you, so you were all alone on the trip.

It honestly didn't bother you much. You were excited to go alone and wonder throughout the forest. Though your mother warned you not to get lost.

You stopped at the split in the path and took a left. The trees were a dark green, which looked beautiful under the sun. Some of the sun rays strayed to the ground, lighting the way for travel.

You were curious about the basket's contents so you took a peek. Inside your mother had packed some turkey sandwiches, bread, jam, butter(mondo butter ;);), and a bottle of her freshly made lemonade.

Your stomach growled just by looking at it.

Ughhhh. Why do I have to be so curious all the time? Now I'm hungry.

You skipped along the path, stopping at the sight of a beautiful flower field. You had always wanted to pick the flowers but you never got enough time.
You had never seen these kind of flowers, so you assumed they were rare.

"Do you like flowers?" A figure stepped out from the shadows.

You immediately jumped, stepping back and gasping.

"Oh...sorry. Excuse me. I didn't mean to scare you." You could see the figure more clearly, appearing to be a...wolf?

He had a stature like a human, but with wolf ears and a wolf tail. He had beautiful white hair, which was long and wavy. His light green eyes stared into yours apologetically. He looked about your age. You gulped as you realized this stranger was devilishly handsome.

"My name's Komaeda Nagito. Yours?"

"Uh...it's Y/N." You said slowly, wondering what the stranger's intent was. "May I ask why you're here?"

The man chuckled a bit. "I should ask you the same thing. It isn't everyday that a pretty girl in a red cape comes into the woods."

You blushed. "I didn't know you were a flirt."

"Haha. I'm not. It's just the truth madam." He winked, standing up straight. "I live here, with my pack."

"A pack?"

"Mhm. They're like my family. They take care of me."

"Ah. Well that's nice." You nodded. "I'm just here to deliver food to my grandmother."

"Ah. She lives here?"

"Mhm. Up ahead. I'll just be on my way then."

"W-wait. I have to show you all the kinds of flowers." He seemed anxious for you to stay.

"Oh. I've already seen all the flowers here."

"Are you sure about that?" He grinned.

You tilted your head.

"Come with me." He grabbed your hand and dragged you with him. You went further in the forest.

You both stopped as a wall of rock was in the way.
He lifted up some vines that was in front of the rock and let you in first.

You gasped as you saw a mini waterfall flowing in the cave, as beautiful luminescent blue and purple flowers grew in the cracks.

"Woah! What are these?" You stared in awe.

"See for yourself." The wolf chuckled.

You gazed at the magnificent flowers, amazed by the glow.