Yandere!Hajime x Reader x Yandere!Nagito

This was requested by Erueki

"What do you mean you had a date with her?!" Hajime yelled at Nagito. "I asked her on a date and she said yes! Don't get all salty,Hajime!" Nagito threw salt at him. "Plus, I've always wanted her. She will be now and forever mine!" He threw more salt into Hajime's face.

Hajime growled. "You know what? Y/N is MINE! You can't have her! And I know exactly how to do that!"

Nagito titled his head. "Ho-" He got stabbed by Hajime's ahoge.

"Wha...t? No...you b*stard." He slumped on his knees and died. Hajime laughed. "She's mine. You can never have her. As long as I live."

(3 hours before)

You were lounging on the beach with Peko. You two had become unbelievably close. She actually confessed that she liked Fuyuhiko, and you were her wingwoman.

"Hey Y/N!" Nagito waved to you. You blushed. "Hey Nagito! What's up?" You tried to act cool.

"Nothing really. I was just thinking about how great hope is. Everyone is just so happy right now." You slowly nodded. "That's..great!"

"So..actually Y/N. I needed to talk to you." Nagito blushed.

"Um yeah,what is it?" You looked up at his eyes.

"I want to go out on a date with you." He beamed, doing jazz hands.

You turned REALLY red. "Uh of course!! Yeah that sounds great!" Nagito smiled and grabbed your hand. "Well let's go then." He dragged you away.

"Oh.Bye Peko! I'll see you later!" You waved back at Peko before you arrived at another part of the beach. It had a table and two chairs. Some food and drinks.

"Ta-da!!" Nagito hugged you. "You did this all for me?"

"Of course. I love you after all."

You were happy.

(2 hours later)

"Ahh!" Hiyoko screamed. "It's...Nagito.." Peko gasped. You looked at him and you slumped to the floor. "Why?" You croaked, choking the words out.

Peko put a hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry,Y/N. I'll find out who did this." Fuyuhiko nodded. "Let's go find the b*stard who did this." You nodded and tried to find clues.

There was a hole in his chest. Pretty thin but definitely a stab wound. "Could it be a pole?" Peko asked. Fuyuhiko tapped his chin. "There's no pole around here. Guess we better start searching the area."

"Y/N!" Hajime ran up to you. "I'm so sorry for what happened. I knew you two became girlfriend and boyfriend. Are you okay?" You teared up and hugged him. You cried on his shoulder.

Finally. She's mine.

(Timeskip to the trial)

Everyone was stumped. No one could find out who out was. It seemed like there was no murder weapon and no one saw him after you did.

Everyone was yelling at each other. You pondered over the whole scene. "Wait." You suddenly said. Peko and the others looked at you. "What is it Y/N?" Peko put her hand on your shoulder.

"I remember what Hajime said to me at the crime scene. "I knew you were boyfriend and girlfriend. How did you know that? Did someone tell you?"

Hajime looked shocked and then regained his composure. "Yes. Nagito told me." You narrowed your eyes. "When did he tell you that?"

"After your date." Everyone gasped at looked at him.

"Did...you kill Nagito....Hajime?" You looked at him.

"What?! No! Of course not! He's my best friend! Plus, you have no proof of the murder weapon!"

He was right. You had no idea. You looked at him one more time.

What kind of weapon could've been u-

Your eyes immediately went to his ahoge.

"No way. Hajime."

"Yes?" He looked at you inquisitively.

"Come here." He walked towards you.

You touched his ahoge. "Ahh!" It was sharp. You barely touched it and it pricked your finger.

Everybody gasped. Even you.

"So you did do this." You looked at him. He looked at you in surprise.

"I didn't do this."

What a liar.

"Alrightttttt kids! Time for voting!"

Everyone voted for Hajime. Even himself.

"Yay you got it right!!!" Monokuma danced.

You looked at Hajime. "Why?" Tears welled up in your eyes. He patted your shoulder.

"I'm so sorry."

"Alright idiots. Enough talking and more executing." Monokuma laughed.

"Nooo wait!!" You called out.

But it was no use. Hajime looked at you. "I love you." He got pulled away and you had to watch his brutal execution.

You stood there. It felt like time had stopped. You had lost two best friends.

Next is Saihara x Reader(cute)