Kiibo x Reader (Continuation of Ouma x Reader x Amami x Kiibo part 2)

In the end, you chose Kiibo. He was so happy you picked him and immediately started planning a date.

He planned you two could go to the beach, it is summer after all. You worried about the water but he said he would stay out of the water and in the sun.

"Come on! Build a sandcastle with me!!" You pulled him down to the ground. You laughed, shoving some sand on him.

"W-wait Y/N! Don't bury meeeee!" His face got covered with sand. He pushed up, dragging you down with him. "Hey!" You squirmed but he held you tight. He gave you a peck on the lips and started to bury you.

"Woah hey!!" You tackled him.

You had a sand fight for 15 minutes until you two were too worn out to continue.

"Let's build a sandcastle!" You got a bucket and a shovel and started to dig.

He helped you, and eventually you guys built an amazing sandcastle.

"Yay!" You gave him a big hug.

You two heard water splashing near you and ran away. When you turned back, you saw that a wave hit your sandcastle, and took a big chunk out of it.

"Aww...no." You sighed. You felt like crying cause that sandcastle took like an hour to make.

"Oh no don't cry! How about we get some ice cream?!" He ran to the ice cream stand.

"Oh hey Kiibo." Kaito apparently worked at the stand. "Oh and hello Y/N. Can I get you guys anything??" Kiibo looked at you. "Pick whatever you want. It's on me."

"Um...I would like (whatever flavor of ice cream you like) please." Kaito nodded and gave you a scoop. "Here you go." Kiibo gave him the money and a wave before heading to cool off in the shade.

"Thanks Kiibo. This is nice." You took a lick of your ice cream. He smiled. Kiibo leaned forward, took a bite and kissed you.

"Um Kiibo....can you eat ice cream?" Kiibo went pale. "Uh oh. BRAIN FREEZE!!" He shouted.

Next is Yandere!Hajime x Reader x Yandere!Nagito!