Saihara x Mute!Reader x Ouma

Requested by scorpiet Also her/his backstory is completely made up.

You stood in a room. It was a dark room with silk drapery over the windows and lavish gray furniture.

My childhood house.

You turned around, looking at a little girl, with h/c hair and bright e/c eyes.

It's me..

Your miniature self looked scared, tears forming in her eyes and she looked at the opening door.

Father?

Your father looked mad, veins showing on his red face.

He cursed at your childlike figure, telling her how horrible of a daughter she was, and how she would never be like her older sister.

Your adolescent tears didn't stop him from taking a belt and lashing you.

No stop!! No!

You tried to move from your spot but you couldn't, like your feet were glued to the floor.

Blood. Scars. Memories.

You jerked up from bed, panting.

Another nightmare. Again.

You slowly flipped the warm blanket away from your cold and tired body.

Why is it the same nightmare over and over again?

"Hey Y/N." Saihara walked in, smiling.

You waved to him and gave him a weak smile back.

"Are you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost!"

You picked up your marker board and marker and wrote: I had a bad dream..

"I'm so sorry. Is it the same one as the others?"

You: Yes. It is always the same. Every night.

Saihara sighed and sat down beside you.

"Y/N, I want to let you know that I may not know your past...but I think you are a beautiful person and I love you."

You: Why do you confess everyday?

"So maybe one day, you will say yes and stop having these nightmares...and dream of me." He quietly spoke, blushing all the while.

You blushed and hugged him.

Thanks Saihara. I wish I could tell you but I don't think you want to know what I have been through.

"I understand it's not your thing but could you please join us for breakfast? Kirumi is cooking!"

Your placid face turned into a bright smile as you nodded.

"Great! Come on!" He grabbed your hand and walked down the hall, towards the cafeteria.

As you arrived, Ouma waved to you. "Y/N! I can't believe you came down here!"