For You//Saihara x Reader

"I'd do anything for you......

I would die for you."

The puddles splashed beneath you as you ran through the pouring rain. You didn't have your umbrella and you had to run to your house. You cursed and shivered as you kept your arms close to your chest.

You saw a vehicle pull up beside you, the black tinted windows rolling down.

"Saihara?"

"Hop in!"

You complied to the boy's request, sliding in the warm black leather seats of the backseat.

"Did you forget your umbrella?"

"Uh...yeah. I forgot it at home." You said, shifting in the seat.

"I know you're lying Y/N. Did one of the bullies steal your umbrella? Did Miranda do this? I swear when I get my hands on them-"
Saihara gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"Stop. It's no use." You sighed. "It's never going to stop so there's use trying."

"Why do you let them push you around?" Saihara scoffed. "They're not good people."

You clenched your teeth. "I...I have no choice."

Saihara pulled to a stop at your house. He pulled out his umbrella and walked you in, making sure the door was shut tightly behind him.

You dried off, getting into fresh clothes and sitting on the couch. He handed you a cup of hot cocoa and faced you intently.

"Now tell me Y/N....what do they have against you?"

You bit your lip, holding your mug. "I can't tell you. You'll think I'm a monstrosity. You'll hate me."

Saihara put his cup down, holding your chin in his delicate hands. He kissed your nose gently. "I would never hate you Y/N..."

You blushed, feeling a bit embarrassed as his eyes gazed into yours for what seemed like an eternity.

"I love you Y/N." He whispered.

You widened your eyes in shock and disbelief. He loved you? Was this a joke? You two had always been close but you never knew he would actually have feelings back...

"I love you too Saihara.." You pulled him into an embrace, the two of you curled up on the couch.

You talked for the rest of the night about everything. Your insecurities. Your fears. Your goals. Your feelings. You felt like you could share anything with the man you loved.

But how long would that last?

"Now....could you tell me what they have against you?" He curled a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"It's not important. I'll tell you tomorrow." You said drowsily.

"Of course it's important Y/N. They are going to continue to use you....and I don't want you to get caught up with their awful beings...I care about you love."

You kissed him on the lips gently. "Don't worry. Let's just talk about it tomorrow."

You could tell he was flustered by the kiss and complied easier. He cuddled up next to you and kissed your forehead before closing his eyes and going to sleep.

You closed your eyes as well, afraid of what tomorrow would bring.
I don't want to mess this up. I love him so much...I just can't imagine losing him. I can't tell him my secret....