Yandere!Byakuya x Reader pt.2

Requested by ShiraishiTogami

~Guest List~

Y/N
Himiko
Tenko
Amami
Saihara
Nagito
Hajime
Aoi
Ibuki
Kaede
Makoto
Ouma
Sonia
Kaito

"Esteemed guests, dinner is ready and waiting in the dining room!" Byakuya announced.

"Dinner! Yes!" Ouma cheered, tugging on Saihara's sleeve. "Let's go."

"Oh. I hope he has donuts!" Aoi said, zooming into the dining room.

"Ah Aoi! Wait for me!" You yelled after her, trying to keep up.

The dining room had a new addition. Plates and dishes were laid out on the table with food and delicacies.

"This looks amazing!" You exclaimed.

"Is there any alcohol?"  Ouma asked randomly.

"Yes there is. I'll show you where my stash is." Byakuya winked and proceeded to show him to the kitchen.

Aoi turned to you. "You know, I heard a rumor that Byakuya has taken a liking to you."

"What? Me?!" You said in disbelief. "Why would he like me?"

"I dunno. Maybe his ice cold heart is thawing a bit." She winked.

"Who told you?"

"I can't say. It's a secret."

"Fine."

Everyone arrived at the dinner table, sitting down in the beautifully carved mahogany seats.

"Hey guys. Where is Saihara?" Nagito asked, looking at all the other guests in confusion.

"I don't know. I saw him a while ago. He's definitely here." Amami answered.

"Maybe he went to the bathroom." Yumeno piped up.

"Eh, you have a point. I'm gonna go see if his car is still here." Nagito said, walking away.

You took a fork and dived into the absolutely delicious looking cake.

I already ate dinner before I got here so why not?

"I can't believe Byakuya doesn't have donuts." Aoi whined in disappointment.

"I mean-maybe he has some in the kitchen or something." You responded, putting a reassuring hand on your friend's shoulder.

"Hey guys." Nagito reappeared into the dining room. "It's really storming bad out there. The wind almost blew me right off the porch. I'm pretty sure it's hailing too." Nagito announced.

"Is saihara's car still here?"

"Yeah. He's absolutely still here."

"Welp. You know Saihara. He's probably just cleaning up in the bathroom right now." Makoto said.

"He would be done by now." Tenko shuddered. "I'm getting a bad feeling about this house. I think I'm gonna leave."

"We can't. Saihara was carpooling is. Remember?" Kaito retorted.

"It's not safe to leave. My phone's getting flash flood warnings. I don't want to swim home thank you." Sonia tried to lighten up the mood but to no avail.

"Well you guys can just stay here." Byakuya smiled warmly. "Then tomorrow after the storm passes you can all go home."

"Eh. I'm down with that." Ouma responded, opening up a bottle of alcohol.